Thread: What trick do u think is most imprtant?

Smithfield, Rhode Island, United States of America

What trick do u think is most imprtant?

i dont mean sit stay liedown, and those, i mean the rollover, speak, and play dead tricks. please answer me!!! :happy:

I think the best trick or most important oneSimba knows is saying "I Love You" im not sure how i taught him this its just something he says!!!

I think an important and cute trick is give me sugar or kisses! Keely does that and its really easy to teach! every time your dog gives you a lick say good boy or girl kisses!

One thing that has been very helpful is having Hannah know "Go get the baby". Both she and Tucker love to take their stuffed toys outside when they go. When they are ready to come back in, the stuffed toy is usually still out there in the yard. I can tell Hannah "Go get the baby" and she will run back to find it and bring it in.

I am trying to teach Nikki how to clean up her toys and put them in her basket. This would be very helpful!

Everynight when it is time for my daughter to go to bed, I tell Honey and Lilly (wherever they are) that it is "time to go to bed" or "Helen is going to bed now". They usually beat my daughter to bed and don't get up again until the next morning.
    I can also ask them to "go find Helen" and they usually can go straight to wherever she is. Or if I say "Helen's on the phone", Honey runs to me so she can listen to Helen's voice.
    I guess you can tell that the word "Helen" packs a pretty powerful punch in this house!

I think the most important cammand is "come"
    then "sit" and "stay"
    I think the cute cammands are "give me your paw" and "roll over"

Mine love to "Go find the baby" too! Also, "Where's Daddy?" when he pulls into the driveway...They go nuts, run out the door and sit by the gate waiting for him. And, "Night, night." They hop into their beds (or mine!) as soon as they hear that! Some of those who know my lab Star may not believe this (food eating machine) but I can put one piece of kibble between my teeth and tell her "No bite mommy" as she will take it from my mouth with the softest mouth.