Hi Jack! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your beautiful mate Patsch, too! What a beautiful Budgie you are, Jack, and what a precious pair you and Patsch make! Your brilliant green coloring is gorgeous, and the perfect complement to Patsch's cheerful yellow! I didn't know that there was such a thing as Budgie shows! Well, I have no doubt that you and Patsch will shine at the show, and perhaps make a few feathered friends while you're there as well! Your human is one lucky soul, having two such beautiful Budgies to call her own, doubly blessed, and I hope that you and Platsch will know many more happy, carefree, love filled years with your devoted human! Thanks for brightening my grey and gloomy day, Jack and Platsch! I hope you're both enjoying a very special day, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you beautiful Jack and Platsch, the best Budgies ever! (Please have your person give you both an extra serving of lettuce and cucumber for me!)