Thread: Lovely Lexi

Lovely Lexi

Good morning, sweet girl- as I can see here comes an elegant gray and white tuxie girl with a sense of fashion- as you picked a blankie which shows off your beauty even more.
    We bow in front of you and kiss your royal scepter- and are sorry that now you will not nuzzle our nose anymore as we sure would have enjoyed that
    Have a wonderful day of celebrations- with playing, jumping high and getting extra treats.

Lexi

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Good morning, sweet girl- as I can see here comes an elegant gray and white tuxie girl with a sense of fashion- as you picked a blankie which shows off your beauty even more.
    We bow in front of you and kiss your royal scepter- and are sorry that now you will not nuzzle our nose anymore as we sure would have enjoyed that
    Have a wonderful day of celebrations- with playing, jumping high and getting extra treats.
    WHAT BEAUTIFUL LONG LEGS LEXI HAS. SHE IS SO PROUD OF THEM.

JUDY SANDBERG

Beautiful Luxi

Luxi is looking beautiful with her long legs. She is smartest, sweetest, lovely and funniest cat. I like her gray and white color. I really happy to see you , you are the Cat of the day. Congratulation Luxi.

Dearest Lexi, you are just gorgeous, there with your nice long legs stretched out in front (and what nice long toes you have!) and then in the middle of your pretty bed. Pink is definitely your color, isn't it! It shows off your beauty extra-well. Your grey and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft. I wish I could reach all the way to St. Paul to pet you! But since I can't, I hope your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

You are not only stunning in appearance, you have such a delightful Purrrsonality too! How funny that when your human visited the shelter, you immediately let her know with nose-nuzzles that you were adopting her. You got your message right across that day, didn't you.

And what a wonderful bond you have formed together! You make her smile with your antics such as leaping high in the air to catch and then eat a fly. And you know when she is feeling down and you comfort her by snuggling up and then resting your paw on her arm to reassure her that all is well. You and she love each other dearly. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lexi, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and all your friends and family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a couple more flies to catch and eat!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lovely Lexi!

Hi Lexi! Happy Cat of the Day! What a beauty you are, so pretty in pink, and just check out those long, lovely "wheels," that come hither pose! You're super model material for sure, Lexi, one fetching feline, totally irresistible! And how well you worked your magic that day you and your mom met up at the shelter, worming your way into her heart and home with those nose kisses! Of course every day since then you've left her wanting for more! As your Mom says, gotta love that kitty logic! How lucky your Mom is, having a comforter, a loving companion, an ever faithful best friend in you, Lexi! You truly are one extra special girl, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day honors! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun and love filled day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, lovely Lexi!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lexi what a beauty you are!!!

Pink is your color for sure!!! It seems you certainly knew how to pick your human and got a loving family for yourself. How lucky they are to have you. Please thank them for sharing you with us today. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Lexi, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

she is always there for me with her unconditional love, when I've had a bad day or am not feeling good. She will snuggle up next to me on my bed and oftentimes rest her paw on my arm as if to say, It's all gonna be ok Mom!
    Good afternoon, sweet Lexi kitty! I agree completely with Barbara, you chose a blanket that shows off your grey and white beauty! Mmwah, I kiss your out-stretched white paw! Your coat looks so plush and soft to pet, could you please have your person give you some extra petting for me. How wonderful that you give her such companionship and comfort! You are a very special kitty lady -- happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely Lexi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations to you sweet Lexi on being chosen COTD. You are a lovely and charming lady and most deserving of this honor. You look just marvelous on the pink blanket. It is the perfect accent for your beautiful gray and white coat. You are a lucky girl to have found such a loving home. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together.

Congrats on being COTD lovely Lexy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a sweet Lady you are Lexi and we just love the before and after photos of when you were a sweet Kitten and with TLC became a Great Big Loving Cat.

We just wish we could meet you Lexi , we could all have a party together.

All We Found Hotel Cats are gathering to send our love and a Huge MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Dear New Cat Lady of the Day Lovely Lexi!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS