Thread: ~Fred~

~Fred~

You're a gorgeous boy Fred!!! It seems you choose the right person to follow around on that Halloween night!

Congrats on being COTD! I hope this day is special for you and your person!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations to you sweet Fred on being selected COTD! You're such a handsome and charming little lad and most deserving of the honor. We especially love your little "goatee" and that cute little spot on your nose You're adorable. You sure knew how to pick a good family to follow home on Halloween! And they are very lucky to have been chosen by you! Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy and wonderful years together.

And of all of the treats you can pick up on Halloween night Fred is by far the very best treat that anyone can have.
    You are a Furry Treat Fred who will keep on giving and we know that your very presence makes you home that much a happier place.

Your very face shows just how a Happy Cat you are , you are such an upbeat and Purrfect Cat!!!!
    You certainly knew what you were doing when you chose your Furr Ever Home and you are all better off, a lot better off as love is so precious.

All We Second Chance Found Hotel Cats did the same thing with Our Dad , and are sending Con Cat Uations and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWS To Our New Buddy Fred , Our Newest Cat Of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awww, Fred with your sweet white and black coat! You definitely chose the right person that day! Your coat looks so soft, I'd love to pet and snuggle you! And your cute pink nosie with the black dot I would be happy to have yogurt for lunch and share it with you! Happy Cat of the Day beautiful boy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Fred, what an absolutely so handsome kitty you are! You are so good-looking, with your white paws extended, your soft-looking white and black fur, and your sweet face with the lovely golden eyes and the little black beard and the black spot on your cute little nosie. You have such a loving, contented look on your face.. and no wonder, after the excellent Purrrmanent-family selection you made on that fateful Halloween eve! I wish I could reach through the screen to Omaha to pet you.. but since I can't, I'm sure one of your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

You are not only adorable to look at, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too! You make your humans smile with your cute little habits, such as lying down with front paws extended and hind legs back.. snoring when you sleep.. your mellow disposition, never scratching or hissing at anyone. And are so lovable, friendly, and silly. You and your humans love each other so very much.. When your special Purrrson had surgery, you stayed by his/her side, and you always cheer her/him up. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Fred, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some yogurt!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Fred

Fred is such a wonderful kitty. I hope he can be a permanent inside kitty baby.
    Many blessings to you all...
    Jim

Precious Fred!

Hi Fred! Happy Cat of the Day, you handsome boy! I must tell you, Fred, your close up is totally swoon worthy! How very loved you are, Fred, and for good reason...You're a beauty from head to tail, inside and out, in body and in heart! You're not only Cat of the Day worthy, you're Cat of a Lifetime! I smiled from ear to ear, picturing you following your forever person to be from house to house, 2 whole miles, as she/he trick or treated that fateful Halloween night! You sure knew where and with whom you belonged, settling in from that very first day as though you been a part of the family all along! It was meant to be, and how very, very lucky your family is, having a best friend and comforter, a loving companion and furry soul mate, in you! You're the best! Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, lapping up some yummy yogurt, napping froggy style, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Fred!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fred what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today. I specially like the angel kiss on your sweet nose!!! What a smart fellow you are too. You followed the people you chose to be your new family until they adopted you. How lucky they are to have a treasure like you for a pal. Please thank them for sharing you with us. I hope you are all having a lovely day together.

Congratulations, sweet Fred, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Fred,

My, you are one handsome fellow. Your family received a real treat on that Halloween, they got you.
    I am so happy to know that you now have a good life with people who love & care for you. Enjoy your special day of
    honor sweet boy as the CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you much love & happiness dear boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I think Fred had you pegged from the beginning. You were his treat.

Good Job, Fred. Congrats on being Cat of the Day
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)