Thread: Adorable Shisuka!

Adorable Shisuka!

Congratulations, Shisuka, on being POTD! You are TOO CUTE for words! Enjoy your special day and please stay safe! Have a wonderful long, happy, healthy life!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're a little cutie Shisuka!!! Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Shisuka!

Hi Shisuka in Madrid! Happy Pet of the Day!!! What a precious Gerbil girl you are! You have the prettiest coat and such beautiful brown eyes, a face that could melt the hardest of hearts! And what a clever girl you are as well, having learned how to escape your cage, keeping your human running in circles trying to catch you, that is when you're not trying to steal your sister's food! Beauty, heart and personality, you've got it all going on Shisuka, and your human is one lucky soul, having a best furry friend in you! It's no wonder she/he loves you so very much...you're irresistible! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and all of your gerbil pals are enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! You all deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Shisuka, and to all of your furry sibs too!And please have your person give each of you a sunflower or two for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Shisuka what an adorable girl you are!!!

I love your beautiful brown eyes!! They could melt the coldest heart!!! It must be so much fun having you for a friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweet Shisuka, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~