Thread: Charming Chico

Charming Chico

Chico, we have a very soft spot here for grey and white kitties and by just looking at you I know how much I would like to work with you as you would make sure all we do has a special quality. You look so smart that I know you must be an excellent electronics enigineer. That must give you quite a salary. And on top of that Cat of the Day? That sounds like a major office party.
    Congratulations, handsome boy!

Dearest Chico, what an utterly gorgeous grey and white tabby gentleman you are! You are so handsome, with that soft-looking fur and your sweet face with those big green eyes full of so much love and wisdom gained over your 13 1/2 years. I wish I could reach right through the monitor to Palm Desert, CA to pet you! But since I can't, I know one of your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

You and they have been together almost your entire life, ever since that fateful day when you were eight weeks old and they came to the shelter and you adopted them immediately! What a match made in heaven that has been for you and them! You keep things running in the household, checking that phone calls are answered promptly and newly-installed electronics operate properly. You and they carry on detailed conversations together. When you were younger, you excelled at jumping great heights to retrieve toys. Now you most enjoy cuddling with your Purrrsons and getting your tummy rubbed and snacking on various people-delicacies. You are their best friend, not "just" a pet! What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Chico, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps some extra tummy-rubs and even some nibbles of ... shrimp, filet mignon, angel food cake, vanilla wafer cookies, extra sharp cheddar cheese, sweet corn!!!!!

Last edited by phesina; 02-07-2014 at 12:02 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

Chico

Chico is certainly unique and definitely genius What a great Cat of the day, we love his photos, could look at that face ALL day long. Chico for president!!

What a wonderful Cat you are Chico and that is so wonderful that you and your family can spend so many years together. It is pleasant in some
    cases to be A Shelter Cat, being one of may Cats who are just looking for their Furr Ever Home, their family and their place in the sun.

You look great for you age Chico and we are praying that you have many more years of love to share.

We Second Chance Found Hotel Cats all are sending you a Booming MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Being Our New Pal and Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

So pretty

Chico is so beautiful!

AWwww, Chico! You are gorgeous! I'd like to get on a plane to beautiful Palm Desert, California to pet and snuggle you! That's not an option, though; so I will just say how handsome you are! You keep things moving smoothly in your household, making sure the telephone is swiftly answered and all electronics are up and running. You participate in conversations, you receive tummy-rubs and lovies! Then it is time for a delicious nibble of all kinds of interesting snacks! I can tell how much you are loved Happy Cat of the Day to you, wonderful kitty Chico!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Adorable Chico!

Congratulations, Chico, on being COTD! You certainly deserve the honor! What a WONDERFUL rescue story! You have had the best life, thanks to your loving forever family! ENJOY your special day and best wishes always!! XOXOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Charming Chico!

Hi Chico! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart! What a wonderful way to end the day, seeing a beautiful, most deserving "seasoned kittyzen" up on my screen as our featured honoree! But I must say, Chico, you don't look half your age...a perennial youngster you are! All of your photos are heart melting, Chico! But that last photo, that pic of you looking so winsome, those stunning, love filled jade green eyes of yours locked in a longing gaze, is totally swoon worthy! And if your beauty alone were not enough to recommend you, you're also the family's "one man" security team," as well as being their resident discerning gourmet!
    His favorite people-foods (when allowed to nibble on them) are shrimp, filet mignon, angel food cake, vanilla wafer cookies, extra sharp cheddar cheese and sweet corn. If we say the word shrimp, corn, cookie or cake, he comes running to his food bowl and meows.
    I give your menu of faves 2 thumbs up, Chico! How blessed your humans are, having a beautiful, loving best friend in you, Chico! As your Mom says, you're not simply a "pet," you're a much loved, cherished, full fledged member of the family! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Chico! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of pampering, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Chico!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Chico. Official inspect of the house! Keep up the good work! Congrats!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Congratulations to you dear Chico on being selected COTD. You are a very handsome lad and very deserving of this great honor. You have such a sweet face You are so very smart too. Your family is lucky to have you there to check out their electronic equipment and make sure everything is in order And you are lucky to live in such a loving home. May you and your family be blessed with many more years together.