Thread: Stunning Smaug!

Smaug the Destroyer

Happy Pet of the Day, Smaug! I am glad you found a place to call home! Wishing you all the crickets you can eat!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Stunning Smaug!

Greetings Smaug in Germany! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!!! What a stunning Dragon you are, Smaug! I never cease to be impressed by your beautiful species, your pattern and coloring! And I'm sure you hear this all the time, Smaug, but you're a throwback to prehistoric times! It took just a bit of time for you to settle into your new digs. But after a bit of terrarium redecorating, hehe, it's clear you are one happy boy, enjoying every minute of your wonderful life! As your person says, you truly are a perfect match for your family and they for you! Ahhh, life is good! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Smaug! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, chowing down on your fave treats, climbing about your beloved branch, enjoying some TV time with your people, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, stunning Smaug! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Precious Smaug, I'm glad your terrarium now fits your needs with the bigger branch for you to climb on and proclaim your most deserving POTD status!! Congratulations and may the crickets be forthcoming for many more years from your devoted guardian!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Smaug what a gorgeous dragon you are!!!

I love your pictures, specially the last one!!! I found myself smiling back at you!!! Just what I needed on this cold boring day!!! It bet it will be so much fun having you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Smaug, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smaug's person just sent a new photo, which we added - check his page again to see that smile!
    I've Been Frosted

Hi again, Smaug! *Bonus pic,* yay! You're such a handsome boy! More love to you, sweet boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Photogenic Smaug!

Congratulations, Smaug, on being POTD! Your photos are awesome! We hope you enjoy your special day ~ crickets deserve a happy life, too! GO VEGAN & have a happy life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net