Thread: Christmas Pets (pic)

Christmas Pets (pic)

Um....yeah...I was VERY bored at work a few days ago. I made this little Christmas countdown pic with pets. There's a copy of it hanging in the grooming now, and we color in the ornaments as the days go by.

It was drawn in pen on the back of a Petco flyer, so that's why some of the lines are not straight and parts are a bit odd looking.

I was going to post it big enough so people could print it out and color it themselves (well, only if you are bored enough like I was). It might be something fun if you have kids.

I can't attach it the right size (8x10) because to make the file small enough to upload, it makes the quality *exteremly* blurry. I'm posting it from imagestation, but obviously it is not big enough to print out from that.

SO....if you'd like a file of it size 8x10 so you can print it out, just send me a PM.

well i hope the pic. come thru.
    [IMG]g6santa1[/IMG]

OMG! That is so cute! I can draw animals but when it comes to trees I just plain suck at that. Can you send it to me, Dylan and I can color it together. You should try to sell this AMY!!!!! I am sure places would buy the design off of you, it's great!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Oh, this is adorable! I would have a lot of fun coloring this for my pets! You should try to sell it - it would do very well, it's so cute!!

i thought u must have got it of a site or something coz it is so damn good!!!

have a meryy chirstmas by the way everyone

i hope it works (AGAIN)
    o well i couldn't get it to work so i just made an attchment
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Originally posted by twiggie542
    i hope it works (AGAIN)
    o well i couldn't get it to work so i just made an attchment
    OMG! I need one of those for my rats!!!!! Can I use the pic on my website???? Perty please!!!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

cccuuuute
    Owned by a demanding cat. Lol

Awww, that's such a nice drawing. Amy, I think you can make a cute coloring book for kids and sell them. It would be so cool. I used to love those when I was small.

Hey, I just noticed, there's no birdie in the drawing! How could you forget birdies are the best animals on trees?!?!LOL!

AMY! LOL
    That cat between the 12 and the 20.... you wouldn't be insinuating anything about my innocent kitten, would you?! LOL

Darn petco employees--they're such a bad influence! Posting this pic for all young-impressionable-(hair brained) kittens to see!!!

VERY VERY Good pic!!!

Originally posted by zippy-kat
    AMY! LOL
    That cat between the 12 and the 20.... you wouldn't be insinuating anything about my innocent kitten, would you?! LOL

Darn petco employees--they're such a bad influence! Posting this pic for all young-impressionable-(hair brained) kittens to see!!!

VERY VERY Good pic!!!
    LOL it seems very fitting, doesn't it? hehehe bad K'Cee, stop getting into my drawing! I think I should have drawn the husky shredding the ornaments instead of looking so innocent.

popcornbird, yeah, I realized that after I drew it. Actually I started another pet pic w/ birds, rats, bunnies also in it but I never finished it...lazy me. Of course, I'm much better at drawing dogs/cats w/o a drawing to look at then other animals.

twiggie, that rat pic is ADORABLE!! hehehe

luckies, send me a pm w/ your email address and I will send you the big version of it!

Amy, this sure is a great drawing. Twiggie, the Rat Santa is too cute too.