Thread: Lovely Lea!

Lovely Lea!

Guten Tag, beautiful Lea in Germany! What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your green eyes and your full, fluffy coat! Your stunning blue-grey fur looks so soft to pet! You are a gentle, intelligent lady - I can imagine what a joy it is to spend time with you! How wonderful that your people and King Leo took such loving, diligent care of you to help you when you first came home. You are amazing! Please have your people give you some petting and hugs for me - I enjoyed meeting you this morning! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, Lea, Princess of the Maine Coon Castle!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Another Guten Tag Fair Lea from the Found Cats Hotel in Canada.
    You are quite a beautiful Lea , a gray beauty and a gentle Giantess as well.

We love Maine coons, they are so quiet and are always ready to play with their younger Cat Companions, and still after they are mature Cats have that spirit of play.
    I love the way that my Mickey Fluffy Tail and My Sydney of many names wrestle about!!

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ING FOR Lea Our Fair New Cat of the Day!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Lea, what a stunningly beautiful Maine Coon girl you are! I love that long, LOOOOOONG soft-looking fur of yours, those great big paws and ears, and those pale-green eyes looking out so contentedly at the world around you. I wish I could reach through the screen all the way to Bahretal, Germany to pet you! (Since I can't, I hope one of your loving family members will pet you for me .)

We are so glad that your loving family and King Leo took such good care of you when you were young and needed help with eating. Now you have grown into a loving,adorable, cuddly and passionate lady. You have a delightful Purrrsonality and are very socialized and very popular, with many friends at the Maine Coon Castle. You are gorgeous, gentle, intelligent, and loyal. What a wonderful home you and your family, humans and felines, all share!

Congratulations, darling Lea, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and King Leo and your family and friends at the Maine Coon Castle are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-18-2014 at 04:42 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lea what a stunning girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer today!!! You certainly brightened up my gloomy day. I bet it's lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Lea, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    What an awesome beauty Lea is! You must be very proud. Loved seeing Lea today. Thanks!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Lea.
    Many congratulations on your honour.

Stunning, most regal Leal!

Guten Abend, Lea! Happy Cat of the Day! Wie geht es Ihnen? Ich hoffe Sie einen sehr glücklichen Tag genießen! Sie sind sehr schön!!! OK, my college Deutsch is failing me, so on with English! Greetings to all at the Maine Coon Castle! I hope you and King Leo, your Knight in Furry Armor, all of your furry subjects are enjoying a very special day of celebration! You are one of the most beautiful kitties I've ever laid eyes on, Lea! You coat is stunning, and your sparkling green eyes, mesmerizing! You're breathtaking! What a wonderful addition to the royal crew you are, Lea! You're a beauty, inside and out, and so very worthy of your high honor! Sending you and Leo and all of the furry ones at the castle lots of love, cuddles and kisses! Now, off to check out your website, your Twitter and Facebook pages!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful girl you are Lea! Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You are gorgeous Lea!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

dear lea

you are beautiful kitty.. I love you.. pat n kerrie
    i have been frosted by freedom

http://www.issop.com/cats/

Lea - you are lovely indeed and certainly deserving of being honored as COTD. You look so regal with that stunning grey coat and those gorgeous green eyse. We enjoyed your photos and also the Main Coon Castle website. Best wishes to you and your family. May you enjoy many wonderful, happy years together.