Thread: Gorgeous Jack!

Hybrid View

Gorgeous Jack!

Congratulations, Jack, on being POTD! You are PRECIOUS! We LOVE rats (and ALL rodents)! Please thank your guardian angel/best human friend for saving you from a terrible, cruel, inhumane fate! We are sending you X's and O's on your special day! Best Wishes for a long, happy, healthy, stress-free life!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues) P.S. Rodentz Rule!!!

Blog Entries
    Jack is a fine rat and a very deserving POTD! So glad you saved him and he has a loving family of his very own now!

Adorable Jack!

Hi Jack! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to all of your rattie sibs as well! What a beautiful, smart and curious, big hearted rattie boy you are, Jack! You have a face that could melt the coldest of hearts, and a personality so sweet you're sure to win over even the most ardent rattie "non-believers!" And mustn't fail to note you're quite the connoisseur as well!
    He loves cookies, mac n' cheese, and pizza - I guess he's a typical teenage boy in that way
    We're so grateful to your human for saving you and all of your furry friends from an unspeakable fate, providing you with the most caring and loving of forever homes! The joy you bring to your human's days, Jack, is a priceless gift indeed, and how lucky she/he is to have a beautiful, sweet and loving best furry friend in you! You're the best, Jack! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, chowing down on all of your fave foods, playing a fun game of tag with your person, being spoiled to the max! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Jack, and to all of your rattie buds too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jack what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet picture and reading about you!!! You certainly brightened up my day!!! I'm not a teenage boy but love the same foods you do. I'd be glad to share with you if we should ever meet. I am so glad you have a happy home with a loving family. Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. I hope you are enjoying your specially day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Jack, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~