In between painting the outside of our house and going over to care for my mum, who had a bad fall, we decided to have one days break, and went to a movie, have to say the worst movie ever, we walked out, so DON'T be going to see The wolf of wall street, thank goodness i won the tickets and did not have to pay for them,we came home to find we had been burglared ,the scumbags, had taken my outside broom ,put it up through the cat door and opened the window, luckily for us we had deadlocks on the ranchsliders, and we also were fortunate to not be ransacked, they left the house as i left it, but they did take nearly all my good jewellery, they missed four good pieces, but they took pieces that mean't the most to me, my eternity ring, my husband gave me in hospital when i had our daughter, at the time we had little money, and i had seen this ring and commented on it, and he surprised me with it, so that one really hurts, and then another ring i had been given for a special birthday,and a chain and pendant my sister and daughter gave me, the rest did not have meaning as those, but still, it was mine ,not their's to take.

Worst part is you know they will hock it off for next to nothing,in all they took seven pieces of jewellery, i did not have much as it was, but over the years family had given me special items for presents that i treasured.

They did miss taking my white gold heart necklace, i assume they thought it was sterling silver, and it was next to the one they did take.

If only the kitties could talk ahye, i am just glad they did not harm them in anyway.
I think because their only access out was through the small window they came in, they were in and out quickly,unfortunately no-one saw anything and forensics came up with nothing.

What gives these low life the right to take what we have worked hard for, it makes my blood boil.

I hope 2014 gets better as so far its been horrible.