Hi Meeka! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! OH!!! What a stunning, blue eyed Husky girl you are! Your brilliant aqua colored eyes, all of your brilliantly colorful accessories, have truly brightened my day! (Love your mommy's nail polish color too!) What a wonderful start at life you're off to, Meeka, already showing your Husky smarts, spunk and loyalty, and I have no doubt that as the months and years go by your *star* is going to shine even brighter! For sure the already deep bond of trust and friendship you and your lady share will grow stronger! You're her dream of a Husky come true, and in you, sweetheart, she truly has been blessed with a gem of a girl! Thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming story and so many gorgeous pics with us! It was a treat meeting you today, Meeka, and I hope that your day is a very happy, extra special one, that you're being treated to all sorts of fun puppy activities, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Meeka, our very special and most deserving "top dog!"