Thread: Handsome Kovu!

Hybrid View

Handsome Kovu!

Kovu came to me while I was working at a pet store. He was from an organization that we used to sponsor adoptions through there, and he was only one pound and three ounces (0.54 kg). As soon as I picked him up he perched himself on my shoulder, and stayed for the remainder of my shift. I knew he had to be mine. He had been found in an abandoned house and it was a miracle that he's still with me today. But let me tell you, he had absolutely no problem packing on those pounds. He's now a whopping healthy eighteen pounds and he's nothing but a lover.

Kovu also enjoys flowers as most cats do. But he doesn't chew them up or destroy them like most cats, no, he likes to stop and smell them. He has the most personality of any cat I've ever met, and I'm truly blessed that this little rascal chose me.
    Good morning, handsome kitty Kovu! What a sweety you are with your wonderful tabby and white coat, your long whiskers and your pretty green eyes! I love the first photo of you up on the kitchen counter; were you waiting for a tummy rub? I am sending you a gentle one *rub*! And the pictures of you stopping to smell the flowers, wow! I especially like the middle one I wonder if you still like to perch on your person's shoulder, that sounds like such fun! You are a sweet, affectionate kitty and I hope you have a wonderful day of celebrating you! Happy Cat of the Day to you, dear Kovu!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

And here we have yet another Miracle Cat a Cat who has overcome great odds and thank to a Humane Organization and a loving Adopter now has a FurrEver Home where he can be such a loved family member.

Thank is great that you have put on that weight that you needed and we know that there is nothing our Dad likes to see that us chowing down especially when the words take out incoming are spoken.
    You are such a Topper of a Tabby Kovu!!

We Found Hotel Cats love you Kovu and are sending our Deluxe MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Miracle Cat of the Day Kool Kovu!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Kovu, what a sweet, beautiful boy you are! You have that lovely brown tabby patterned fur with bits of white, and those pretty pale yellow-green eyes with such a look of love in them, and those loooooong white whiskers.. How I wish I could reach to Plymouth, PA to pet you! But since I can't, I hope your loving beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And you take time to smell the roses (or those flowers in your home)! Not only are you gorgeous, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality. You are another blessed kitty rescued barely surviving from an abandoned house and then adopted by your wonderful Purrrson who loves you dearly and you love dearly right back. You picked her/him out right away at the adoption event, perching on his/her shoulder, and you went HOME that day! You were lovingly nursed back to good health and a good weight. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kovu, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your friends and family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games and maybe even some new flowers to smell.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Captivating Kovu!

Hi Kovu! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Those flowers are gorgeous, Kovu, but in looks they don't hold a candle to you! What a gorgeous guy you are, Kovu, and just as sweet and loving as can be! You even treat delicate flower petals with a gentle paw! Gorgeous, personality packed, with a heart of gold...Oh yes, your Mommy truly IS blessed to have been chosen by you to be her forever human! In fact, you're both blessed! Great thanks to your dear human for choosing adoption, and thanks as well to those caring souls who saved you from the most unspeakable of fates; you're all heroes in my book! What a happy, rags to riches tale! Thanks for ending my day with a warm heart and a great big smile, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight..."smelling the roses," being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Kovu, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Kovu,

I'm so pleased to meet you sweet boy. I see that you are a flower lover & love to just admire
    them rather than eat them up like my boy kitty does I hope you enjoy your special day as the honored
    CAT OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of lovies & best wishes on your special day handsome Kovu.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Kovu what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your wonderful pictures. So you are a flower child at heart, eh? It's always so much better to stop and sniff the flowers then eat them I think!!! What a treasure you are!!! I can tell you brighten up your families lives every day. Please thank them for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day in the limelight to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Kovu, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~