Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: PT prayers needed for me too.

That's wonderful news!

Continuing prayers and good wishes and warming energies are coming.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Just reading this thread now--sorry to be so late but very glad that things are turning out so positively fpr you. Hang in there, spring might come early and it looks like you've found new friends. So happy for you and I hope that cold clears up once you can get your meds.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

That's super! I think neighbors ought to look out for each other.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Finally got out and got some cold medicine this morning and my prescrip I was needing. I will admit to stocking up on some soup and a few things too. We are to have temps in the 40s this weekend so the snow in the back yard should melt so I can go back Monday and get the heavy stuff and completly re stock.

My front steps are steep and slick and I don't take things up them unless I have no choice. Anyway, took some cold med and slept a couple of hours this afternoon. Just what I needed.
    Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes and holding my hand through this. You are the best!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Yay! To soup and medicines and well-deserved nap! Glad to hear it all!
    I've Been Frosted

moff, have you every tried online grocery shopping? I live in the UK and have been doing my shopping online for many years and as I have gotten older and less able to get about in bad weather it has become a godsend. I found these links which may be of use to you (if available in your area of course) ...

http://www.usgrocer.com/
    http://www.walmart.com/cp/Grocery/976759

... there may be a few local to you ones out there, if you are interested it may be worth a search?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH View Post
    moff, have you every tried online grocery shopping? I live in the UK and have been doing my shopping online for many years and as I have gotten older and less able to get about in bad weather it has become a godsend. I found these links which may be of use to you (if available in your area of course) ...

http://www.usgrocer.com/
    http://www.walmart.com/cp/Grocery/976759

... there may be a few local to you ones out there, if you are interested it may be worth a search?
    I tried it for the first time for canned cat food just over a week ago. I ordered some canned food for the kat kids, just in case I couldn't get out. I ordered it from Amazon. It got here faster than I thought and they seem to like it. Funny thing, it shipped from Benton, AR from their Walmart store. Drove right past ours. We don't have those flavors here though. I never thought about Walmart delivering directly to my door if ordered on line. I'm certainly going to look into that; for groceries too.

That grocery site looks promising too. Thanks for telling me!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!