Thread: Wilbur the Wonder from Down Under!!

Wilbur the Wonder from Down Under!!

Aww what a Great Cat you have become from that skinny little Kitten who needed a place where you would be loved.
    You were such a great Kitten and now that you are filling out so well , you are quite the Wonder Cat now!!!!

You are such a great looking Tabby, with so many colors on your technicolored coat!!

All we second chance Cats at the Found Cat Hotel LOVE you and are sending our love and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS for Our New Saved Cat Wonderous Wilbur!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wilbur - when I saw your kitten photo with that sweet face and fat little pawsies I can totally see how your human mum fell head over heels for you!

You are still such a kitten - a gorgeous grown-up handsome boy. Bless your humans for keeping you and your furmum and giving you the perfect home! Congratulations on being COTD!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh, dearest Wilbur, what a beautiful Aussie guy you are and what an adorable kitten! You have such pretty fluffy brown-tabby fur with white touches... and the sweetest face with the lovely pale-green eyes and those LLOOOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows and ear tufts. And you certainly do know how to relax.. just look at you stretched out there in the grass with the sun shining on you! I really wish I could reach all the way around the world to pet you and skritch your chin (and your tummy if you like tummy rubs).. but since I can't, I hope your loving Purrrson will give you some pets and skritches (and tum-rubs if acceptable) for me .

And how Purrrfect is it that your mum just happened to wander into the yard of these wonderful people, and they just happened to keep her, and then she gave birth to you.. and so you and mum are together in your Furrrever home here! And you even have a Mature doggie pal for another best friend (even if the doggie doesn't think so), and you may even succeed in teaching him/her how to use the cat door!

Your humans love you dearly, and you love them right back, don't you! You make them smile with your energy and your antics, teasing your mum by play-fighting and pulling her hair, speaking up when you want food or attention, and playing "catch me if you can" when it's time for you to come in at night. You're full of affection too, curling up in bed with your special Purrrson. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Wilbur, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and mum and doggie and your whole family are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-04-2014 at 02:16 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh, beautiful kitty Wilbur! What a handsome boy you are, with your tabby markings and a bit of white, your sweet face with the green eyes, and your cute ears with ear tufts! (I'm a sucker for ear tufts) And a busy boy, too ... teaching doggie how to use the cat door, hanging around with your mom-cat, keeping an eye on your outdoor kingdom and letting your people know when it is time for something to eat. Then you relax with a rest on the grass, or even a snuggle with your person! Purr-fect! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Wilbur, and to your mom-cat and your doggie pal too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wilbur is a very handsome and charming fellow, and it makes me happy to know that he has a human companion who appreciates him.

What a beautiful kittycat Wilbur is. One of the things that makes me most happy as a volunteer for different cat rescues over the last 13 years is when a mother gets to keep one of her kittens so I am really thrilled that you kept her and Wilbur. She sure chose the right backyard to call home! Considering a large majority of the cats posted on this website seem to be from rescues and shelters let's hope that in 2014 people will live up to their title of "human beings" and sterilize their cats and dogs so that millions of healthy dogs and cats won't be killed. Not all are as lucky as Wilbur and his mom.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Precious Wilbur!

Happy Cat of the Day, "Wilbur the Wonder from Down Under!" Oh, what a beautiful, simply adorable fluffball you are, Wilbur! We can't thank your human mum enough for rescuing your fur mom, ultimately YOU! And while you may have been a serendipitous addition to the family, it's clear you've taken your rightful place in their hearts! Well, maybe not in your 17 year old () doggie sib's heart, but at 17 years young I think we can understand! And if anyone kitty can capture a former doubter's heart, it's you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby boy! Meeting you, seeing your precious pics, have been the perfect ending to my day! I hope you and your entire family are enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day! No doubt you're being spoiled to the max! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Wilbur, and to your doggie sib, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Wilber,

One look at your sweet face is all it would take to win a person over. You are adorable & you have a
    cute, devilish look in your eyes. Congratulations cutie on being chosen as the CAT OF THE DAY. I wish
    you a long,happy & healthy life with your family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Can see why you love Wilbur, pretty mad about him myself! Wonderful COTD!

Wilbur - congratulations on being COTD. You are such a handsome lad and very deserving of this honor. You are lucky your Momma found such a wonderful home for you And of course, your family is so luck to have you! We wish you many wonderful, fun-filled years together.

I can certainly understand and appreciate the comment "I never really was a cat person, but I just can't resist loving and looking after him." It was the same for us when we found our first kittens under the back porch 12 years ago. Though we weren't "cat people", they stole our hearts and taking them in was definitely one of the best things we ever did. They have brought us so much happiness. We're sure Wilbur does the same for you.