Thread: Handsome bunny Charlie!

Handsome bunny Charlie!

Hello, Charlie bunny! You are such a handsome fellow! Your lovely golden brown coat, your l-o-n-g ears with the dark tips, and your cute bunny face! You are an active bunny, too - pushing against your door, running here and there, stealing your person's place on the couch, and playing with the cat! I'll bet your "bunny kids" are adorable too! No doubt you receive loads of love and smiles every day Happy Pet of the Day to you, cutie bunny Charlie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're a cutie Charlie!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Bunny Charlie!

Hi Charlie! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Oh, what a handsome bunny boy you are, sweetheart! I don't think I've ever met a Belgium Hare before; you're stunning! Your thick, plush, red coat is gorgeous, and those mile high ears, awesome! No doubt you being crowned Pet of the Day, seeing your gorgeous self up on the Pet of the Day page, will go far in making your stunning breed more well known in the U.S.! What a fine ambassador for your beautiful breed you are! And it's no big surprise to hear how handily you won over your humans heart, for you're as beautiful in heart and personality as you are in looks, and I'll just bet your the best daddy to your babies, too! How lucky your human is having a beautiful, fun loving best friend in you, Charlie! You're one in a million, and so very deserving of your Pet of the Day crown! Wear it proudly, sweetheart, and enjoy a very happy, fun filled Pet of the Day, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful bunny Charlie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gorgeous Charlie!

Congratulations, Charlie, on being POTD! We're so happy you found a loving forever home (wish all unwanted, abandoned bunnies at shelters were as lucky as you!) Hope your day is extra-special as you celebrate your POTD honor! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (all rescues/no breeding)

Charlie what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I love your long ears!!! It must be so much fun having you for a friend. I bet your babies are so sweet!!! They just have to be because you are their daddy!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day today.

Congratulations, sweet Charlie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie,

Happy POTD to you! You're a handsome fellow and smart. I;m glad you get so much fun time with your humans.
    Seeking out new treats and going where no ratty has gone before,

Ratterprise Command.
    Dumbledore ~ Senior Recycling Technician, Nellie ~ Extreme Exploration Expert, Dax ~ Nutritional Supplement Inspector, Kira ~ Small Excavations Supervisor, T'Pol ~ Caution Advisor , Guinan ~ Junior Uniform Inspector, Icheb ~ Security Officer, Janeway ~ Away Team Supervisor, Tiberius ~ Heat Therapist