Dearest Simba, what a darling Siamese boy you are! You are so cute, with your soft-looking fur with the striking Seal Point coloring, your great big pawsies (we LOOOOOOOOOVE big pawsies!), and your sweet face with the lovely blue eyes. I love that closeup shot of you showing your look of love and fun. I wish I could reach all the way to Santa Clarita, CA to pet you! (But since I can't, I hope one of your loving family members will pet you for me .)

And not only are you adorable to look at, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality. You make your humans smile with all your antics, your love of playing and cuddling and being the center of attention. They've never had so much fun with a pet! (Your mature fur-sister Furbee is not so amused, though, with you chasing her around. We hope you and she will become good friends over time.) What a delightful love-filled home you all share.

Many thanks to your Purrrsons for always going the shelter route when you've adopted pets. You've found some wonderful friends over the years, haven't you! And Simba is an absolute treasure.

Congratulations, darling Simba, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family, including Furbee, are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.