Thread: ~Angel~

~Angel~

You're such a pretty girl Angel! What nice pictures of you! Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Angel! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful piggy you are, Angel, and not just in looks (love that pretty flower you're wearing), but in heart as well! A friend to all, human and 4 legged, that you are! And having been mom to many a piggy over the years, I know just how sweet those piggy purrs are! What a lucky soul your human is, having a best furry friend as sweet and loving and gentle as you, Angel! You truly are angelic, special in so many ways, and so very deserving of your Pet of the Day honors! Thanks for brightening my grey and dreary day with your *sunshiny* self, sweet little! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious piggy Angel! (That shot of you wearing those BIG shades is too cute for words!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Angel what an adorable girl you are!!!

I loved your pictures. The one of you wearing glasses made me laugh out loud. What a treasure you are!!! I bet it's lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Angel, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel,

Thank you for getting me in a studious mood! I am in need of that as I start the "Thesis Season"!

You are adorable and quite photogenic!
    Seeking out new treats and going where no ratty has gone before,

Ratterprise Command.
    Dumbledore ~ Senior Recycling Technician, Nellie ~ Extreme Exploration Expert, Dax ~ Nutritional Supplement Inspector, Kira ~ Small Excavations Supervisor, T'Pol ~ Caution Advisor , Guinan ~ Junior Uniform Inspector, Icheb ~ Security Officer, Janeway ~ Away Team Supervisor, Tiberius ~ Heat Therapist