Thread: Sweet Masha!

Sweet Masha!

Let me tell you a story about our Mashi. In the first three months of her life Masha changed homes three times and no one wanted to keep her. The problem was that she did not want to be outside but no one has wanted to have her in the house. They put her out and left her to fend for herself. The third home was at my neighbors who called me, and said if it gets into trouble, keep an eye for her, because they would take it back to the first home.

When I saw a little helpless scoop of kitten and her sad eyes, I took it to our home. When my cat Misha saw her, she immediately adopted her, grabbed her by the neck and carried her around the apartment. The love between them is immense, even today when Masha is one year old. Thus, Masha stayed with us, for company for my cats Misha and Astor.

She is the most peaceful and grateful kitty I've ever seen. She prefers to be lying on my husband's stomach and have an endless cuddle. She is very large cat and, therefore, slightly clumsy and keeps us constantly laughing. In our home has brought a lot of joy and she is the most pleasant company for Misha and Astor, as well us her humans.
    It's Masha - one of PT's own! Hello, beautiful kitty lady! We met your sister Misha last week and now it is your turn! How sad that you changed homes three times as a kitten. But your purr-ents have a gift for finding kitties who need loving care and a safe forever home. So, home you came with your mommy! When Misha saw you, she knew that you needed to stay! You are so fluffy and pretty! I would love to help you enjoy the endless cuddles you prefer Perhaps your daddy will give you an extra snuggle for me today? How wonderful that you bring joy and company to your people, Misha, and Astor! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Mashi kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

We are absolutley stunned Masha that you were turned away by three different guardians.
    How could anyone turn away a Big Happy Beautiful Big Cat full of love like you?????

But now you have arrived at a Pet Talkers home and your worries are certainly behind you as you are now a treasured Cat Companion.
    You are such a Gentle Giantess , such a Furry Purry Cat!!!

We Found Hotel Cats especially Ragnar Guftason Angel, Moose Angel and the Fluffy Tail Brothers are sending thier Maine Coon MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW To Our Newest Maine Coon Cat of the Day Masha the Marvellous.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Masha, what an utterly beautiful girl you are! You have such lovely long fluffy fur in gorgeous colors and the sweetest face with those pale green eyes. What lovely photos of you are shown here: you resting on your cat tree and then in your little house, and then that picture of you as a kitten... adorable! I wish I could reach all the way to Ljubljana, Slovenia to pet you and caress you! (Since I can't, I hope one of your loving family members will give you some pets and caresses for me .)

We're so sorry that you didn't have a real home for your first three months, but how wonderful and blessed is it that you were then rescued and brought to your Purrrmanent HOME by your dear Meowmie, where you are and will be treasured Furrrever. And how sweet is it that this is also the HOME of dearest Misha, our Cat of the Day one week ago, and she took you on as "her" kitten, carrying you around by the neck. Now you are a big girl, and you and she still have the deepest bond with each other. And you also have kitty-roomie Astor to hang out and be friends with. What a delightful love-filled home you and they and your humans all share!

Congratulations, darling Masha, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Misha and Astor and Meowmie and Pawpie and all your friends and family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

And P.S., welcome to Pet Talk, all of you!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Masha

You are a precious fuzz face kitty; I don't see why anyone would not want you in their house; both of my kitties are indoors and I am so happy that I don't ever have to wonder where they are when I am at work. Thank you for taking on a third cat; you must be wonderful animal parents; have a wonderful Christmas holiday with your fuzzy family.

Masha, you are truly beautiful, lucky, and wise. I and my crew are happy that you found your furrever home with humans that respect and love you. Congrats and Merry Christmas!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Thank you very much for your kind words.

I'm glad I could share the story of Misha and Masha with you.
    Cats are very special creatures, but when you get to know them well, you see what fragility, hiding behind their claws. I'm glad to meet here so many feline friends and I am glad when I see people around me, who are care about cats.
    My four cats are all indoor cats and I do not even think to leave them out, around us is so much danger to cats, we have an evil neighbor who poisoned quite a few cats. Home are really safe.

We are sending you a big warm hug and wish you a lot of cat's love.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
    Vida, Misha, Masha, Astor, Luna and Tara
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marry christmas.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	135.3 KB 
ID:	57619
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	masha6.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	124.1 KB 
ID:	57620

Hello Masha,

I am so happy to meet such a sweet girl like you. I saw your kitten picture and can't believe
    someone would ever leave you all alone outside. I would scoop you up too sweetheart. It makes
    me so happy to know that you are now in a loving forever home. Congratulations on being chosen
    as our very special CAT OF THE DAY. Best wishes to you & your kitty siblings.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Masha what a sweetheart you are!!!

You look so much like my heart kitty, Leonardo, that I couldn't believe it ! He is now a Rainbow Bridge kitty but he was abandoned like you. He didn't even have his eyes open when I found him outside my kitchen door. He became an indoor cat from that second and loved it. He was almost 19 when he passed. I hope you have as much fun with your loving family as he had with me. I do not understand how on earth anyone could give you up. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. Thank you for the smiles too. Please ask your family to give you an extra cuddle from me, ok?

Congratulations, sweet Masha, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Masha!

Happy Cat of the Day to one of our very own, Masha...and to your dear mommy Vida, too! What a beautiful, golden hearted Maine Coon girl you are, Masha, simply gorgeous! It's unthinkable that a kitty as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you would be surrendered multiple times for NOT wanting to go outside! It was some time in the making, but finally you are home where you belong, in the loving care of a forever family who will love you unconditionally and cherish you forever and always, for the very special girl that you are! Even Misha knew that with her, with Astor, is where you belonged! What a heartwarming rescue story is yours, Masha, and how blessed your human and furry family is, having a best friend, a loving companion for life, in you! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, beautiful girl! I hope you and Misha and Astor are all enjoying a very happy, extra special Cat of the Day, being loved and pampered to pieces...you all deserve it! ! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Masha, and to Misha and Astor, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Regal Masha!

Congratulations, Masha, for being COTD! You certainly deserve the honor! And KUDOS to your Mommy for keeping you and your precious feline friends SAFE INSIDE! You're a dream-come-true kitty for wanting to enjoy life inside the house! I know I wouldn't want to be out in the cold, cruel world! (One of the most heartbreaking sights for us is seeing cats outside in the cold, heat, looking for food/shelter.) You are gorgeous and so photogenic! Happy Holidays, Precious! Sending love to you, your Mommy, and all your fuzzy friends! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net