Thread: Beautiful Bear!

Beautiful Bear!

Congratulations, Bear, for being DOTD! You are gorgeous and so photogenic! Your sweet nature and love of life is evident in every photo! You are lucky to have such a wonderful forever home! Happy Holidays, Cutie! Our wish is the same as yours - that all pets can find loving homes! Happy Holidays, Bear! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're gorgeous Bear!!! Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi, Bear! It is very nice to meet you today! I like your picture with your sunglasses on, and the one of you having fun in the snow! I'd love to give you a big hug today - since I can't, I hope your mom or dad will give you one for me Merry Christmas, beautiful guy, and Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Bear!

Greetings beautiful Bear! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What an honor, being chosen as our Christmas Eve Dog of the Day, and how very deserving you are, sweetheart! You look SO adorable, "decked to the halls," in your holiday wreath! And we now proof it DOES snow in Alabama! Great thanks to your daddy for rescuing you, to your entire family for standing by you through thick and thin, for loving you unconditionally! Even though you and Shadow don't get along, your family was able to somehow make it work, and as you say, life is good! Yes, this is a very special time of year, Bear, and I hope that this Christmas is an extra special one for you and Shadow and your wonderful parents!!!And near the top of my Christmas list is the hope that all doggies and kitties, all creatures in need of a home, find their way to a forever home as warm and loving and committed as yours! (I'd also wish for a snowy Christmas for you, but I think this year that's a long shot!) Thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, your heartwarming story and SO many precious pics with us!, Bear! Meeting you has made my Christmas Eve that much more special! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, and to you and your family, wishes for a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bear, and to Shadow too! (Hope Santa spoils you guys rotten!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hay Bear, happy DOTD to you.

My name is Sneakers, and I know exactly how you feel about some/other Dogs. Though I do get along with my Pack Mates, I really don't like other Dogs or People at all. My Provider (Owner) says I'm ill-tempered, ha, and I guess He's right, but, I just have a lot of love and focus on those who are closest to me, and that's about it. So, I guess we may be a lot alike in that way. One thing I do know is, that I'm loved regardless of some shortcomings like we have, and I wouldn't trade where I'm at for anything or anywhere else in this world. I'm pretty sure you feel the same where you're at too.

So buddy, try to lighten up on ol Shadow a little, just remember, you guys love the same Humans so much, and that's a start at friendship. Again, happy DOTD and tell your Pack Happy Holidays from Becca, Ichabod, Navi and Me.

Your friend,
    Sneakers
    Alpha Male of the SWHouston Pack
    Sneakers, Becca, Ichabod & NA'vi

Dogs know that you love them, whether you own them or not
    If you’re not watching FREE TV, you should be !