Thread: Beautiful Buddy

Beautiful Buddy

Happy COTD beautiful boy! Tell your Mommy how lucky she is to have a special kitty like you in her life. I should know because I also have a beautiful deaf girl in my life. I had to laugh at you under the Christmas tree because that's her favorite place during this season too. Must be a deaf cat thing. She was COTD on Dec. 29, 2009 so you two have that in common too.

Merry Christmas Buddy and Buddy's Mom,

Coconut and her Mom

P.S. For everyone out there, please consider adopting a special needs animal because you will find it's one of the most rewarding things you'll ever do.

Buddy truly is a handsome guy, also a perfect example of how a cat can very greatly enhance the life of his/her human. If only all cats could find people who appreciate them "just the way they are."

You are right gst , I love my Cats , and i love Terrance Jeffrey even though he is a Big Feral Cats and needs ceratin litter box lessons.
    You are such a Cool cat Buddy and a good Buddy to every one you know.

And there you are for a drive with your Meeowmie!!
    How I wish I could take my Cats out on an outing.

We are all wishing you both a Meeowy PetMas and are sending our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWS To Buddty and his Chauffeur Our Cat and Meeowmie of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, dearest Buddy, what an utterly beautiful guy you are with your white fur and blue eyes! I wish so much that I could reach right through the screen to Meriden, CT and pet you (but since I can't, I hope that your loving Meowmie will pet you for me ).

What delightful photographs you have here, displaying your wonderful Purrrsonality so well! How good that you saw your Meowmie at the shelter and told her that you two were meant to be together, Furrrever.

And what a good friend you are to her, even helping her drive her car.. You're the best GPS mechanism she could possibly have, aren't you. (It would be much better, not to mention much safer, if you are in a carrier when you ride in the car, though.. don't want you to suddenly get startled and run under the brake pedal or something..)

And even though you are deaf, that doesn't hinder your character or your communication with each other, does it. You are full of fun and make her smile with all your antics.. throwing your toys down the stairs and then retrieving them to do it again, hiding inside bags and boxes, and sleeping.. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Buddy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-20-2013 at 02:38 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Buddy with your white coat, your pink nose and paw pads, and your gorgeous blue eyes! I love the photo of you as the front seat passenger, and your beautiful picture under the Christmas tree! You send your toys down the stairs, and then you bring them back and do it again! Then you find a bag or box that needs to be hidden in You are a busy fellow! And a wonderful, much loved fellow too Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Buddy! *kisses*
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Buddy the Buddy

What a BEEEAUUTIFUL boy you are! And big! Either you are very big or your Momma is very small, but your pic in the car makes you look like a big boy. I imagine not being able to hear all of the traffic noise, makes it easier for you to deal with riding in the car. As long as you stay away from the foot pedals and the buttons that make the windows roll down, and the LOCK buttons. Our two black cats that go out to the lake with us in the summer, have to be in carriers, or it is just trouble. One time we were flying down the highway and the windows in the back seat went down, OMG! And of course they have stepped on the lock buttons when I was out of the car, and locked me out, TWICE! My husband had to go back to town (20 miles) and get my second set of keys. So, be careful with that. But it looks like you two have a great life together, and that is wonderful! Now that your Momma knows what it is like to have a cat in her life, she will never be without one again. I am also guessing that you are quite young, as your eyes look young, so you should have many more happy years together. Merry Christmas and God Bless you both.

You are one gorgeous guy, Buddy! I have a white kitty and I think white cats are beautiful! I see how much you love your meowmie and it warms my heart! May you two enjoy many wonderful years together.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Beautiful Buddy

Hi,

Buddy is a stunner! By now you have probably learned that blue eyed whites have a genetic defect and are usually born deaf. No matter, they are great cats. Enjoy him!

Regards,
    Hank and head buttes from Max

Buddy

How nice to see a Connecticut cat; my two guys live in South Windsor, so all our cats are kind of "neighbors". Most blue eyed white cats are deaf to my knowledge, but he found a way to get your attention anyway, good for Buddy! Have a wonderful Christmas with your best friend; he makes a wonderful present under your tree!

Hello Buddy,

You are one gorgeous fellow. I am so happy for you to find a great friend & companion
    in your human. Sounds like you love each other very much. Wishing you a happy, healthy
    life together, Congrats on being our honored CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Buddy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful, simply exquisite, snow white "panther" you are, Buddy, and those sparkling, ice blue eyes, magnificent! And oh, don't you know how to strike a pose! Love that shot of you stretching out, draping your long frame so elegantly about those stairs! But the one of you snugging under the Christmas tree is a heart melter...as well the one of you in co-pilot mode, hehe! Yes, you sure have a regal air about you, Buddy, so refined! But it's great to learn you also have a fun loving, "trickster" side as well...Stunning good looks, personality to spare and a heart of gold...What more could a human hope for in a furkid! You may be hearing impaired, but it's for sure your deafness hasn't kept you from enjoying every minute of your enchanted life! What a wonderful day that was, Buddy, that day at the shelter when you chose your mommy to be your forever human, and she said yes! You're a treasure, Buddy, a beauty inside and out, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day honors! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, and to you and your mommy wishes for a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year, and many, many more happy, loved filled years together! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Buddy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Regal and Adorable Buddy!

OMG, Regal Buddy, we are in love with you and those blue eyes! ("White Panther" is the perfect nickname!) Would love to see you dropping your toys down the stairs, picking them up and doing that all over again! You are absolutely precious and so photogenic - we loved all your photos, esp. the one with you and your Mommy (soulmates)! We're so glad you found the best forever home in the world! Sending LOTS of X's and O's! Happy Holidays to you and your awesome Mommy! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (all rescues)

Buddy what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. I see you help you mommy navagate when driving. Who needs gps when they have you, eh? You were just the right kitty to turn your mommy into a cat lover, weren't you? Please thank yer for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Buddy, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~