Thread: Meet Milo the JRT

Hybrid View

Thanks guys

Another employee just told me they are positive Milo is between 5-7yrs old. Thats a long time to live in those conditions, & sad that other co-workers know his age better then his owner does

Poor, poor Milo! What a rough life you've had! Prayers that everything continues to go well for you!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Thank goodness you finally convinced them to give him up! And don;t be a stranger, kiddo!
    I've Been Frosted

Hi Karen,

I've been so busy as I'm the VP of the turtle rescue, which is now a Canadian Charity. So I hardly have any time for anything.

Its awesome how fast we are growing. It'll be better once we get a facility, as I'll be the caretaker and will manage the online stuff. So I'll have more of a life then