Thread: Loki!!!

Loki!!!

You're an adorable little baby Loki!!! Don't think I've seen little geckos before! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cutie Loki!

Congratulations, Loki, on being POTD at your young age! You are a cutie and so photogenic! We absolutely LOVE the photos where you're with your proud mother! (Adorable!) We're so glad that you and your parents are so loved and appreciated by your great human parent/best friend! We hope you have a wonderful day and a happy, long, stress-free life! XOXO P.S. We love your heartwarming smile, too! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Adorable Loki!

Hi Loki! Happy Pet of the Day! What a beautiful, precious, oh so special Gecko girl (?) you are! Just look at that smile, those big, beautiful eyes, that stunning red coloring! You're everything your human could ever hope for in a Gecko and more, sweetheart! And oh, don't you look adorable perched on your Gecko mommy's head! Silly little one! Yes, you and your entire Gecko family are so very lucky to be in the loving care of such a devoted human! And how lucky is she/he, being surrounded by so much Gecko love! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Hope you and your entire Gecko family, momma Daeva and daddy Ineru, are enjoying a very special day, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you and your entire Gecko family, adorable Loki! Long and happy life to you all! (Off to check out your links!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Loki what an adorable little surprise you are!!!

It sounds like you are a bundle of surprises; that you were born, then that you are a red head!!! I can tell you are going to grow up to be one special gecko!!! How lucky your human is to be able to watch grow into the gorgeous creature you will become. Please thank him/her for sharing you with us. You certainly brightened up my cold gloomy day.

Congratulations, sweet Loke, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loki, you are such a handsome little crested gecko! Love your colors. You especially stand out against your momma. Congrats on being POTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June