Thread: Lucy is here!

Hybrid View

Lucy is here!

This morning Lucy came, she’s a 7-year old girl. I will have her here for three weeks, while her family are travelling.

We let her out of her box in the corridor where the litterbox is, to make sure she knows where it is. The first thing she did, was to go under my bed. After her daddy had left, she came out to explore my flat. Then I gave her a catnip toy that she was crazy about it Later, when I was on the bed watching a programme, she came up and plumbed herself down right on top of me, face into my head. She stayed for quite some time. While I was in the kitchen, I heard BANG CRASH! Well, it seemed she had tried to jump on a high bookshelf and some things fell down. She disappeared under the bed again, but came up to lay on it when I came in. She wants a lot cuddles and I bet she’ll sleep with me tonight.

Here’s a few pics.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Aww, she is adorable! That's great that she settles in easily. I'd be concerned to leave my cat in a strange (not that your place is strange ) place. But she seems to be doing great!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful girl! And how nice that you get to foster her for three weeks, Randi. Her owners couldn't ask for a better home for their kitty to stay in while they travel!

And how great that she is settling in, at her own pace of course. You and she are clearly getting along just fine!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Awww, she knew the minute she got there she was in a kitty friendly zone! Just didn't expect the bookshelf to bite back!
    I've Been Frosted

Randi, it must feel wonderful to have a kitty in residence again! She is adorable and I'm sure you guys will get along famously.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hello, Lucy, beautiful kitty lady! What fun you are having with your carrot toy! You are in the best possible kitty sitting hands with Randi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678