Thread: Sparrow the Splendid Kitten

Sparrow the Splendid Kitten

What a Dear Little Cat you are Sparrow and what an explorer you are in your Pet Mas.
    Eartha the Librarian says that little Kitten should be under the tree not in it , but you are the cutest little lumber jack that she has ever seen.

You will soon get your color points and be even a more wonderous Cat that you are now, we can see your ginger color coming through.

All We Found Hotel Cats are sending our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMAS Meows to Our Sweet Little Climber and Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Cat of the Day Sparrow.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Captain Jane Sparrow, you are the purrfect Christmas kitten- I just love that picture of you in the tree and I love to hear about all your antics and the fun you have with your human siblings!
    Enjoy this Christmas time and have a little kitten party today for celebration.

Oh, dearest little Sparrow, what an utterly adorable tiny kitten you are, the loveliest ornament in that Christmas tree! You're such a pretty little fluffy white girl, and we can just see the bare beginnings of the points from your Siamese heritage. How I wish I could reach through the screen to Hyde County, NC to pet you! Since I can't, I hope one of your loving family members will give you some pets for me .

You are not only gorgeous to look at, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You are full of kitteny energy, into everything the human kittens are into. You make your humans laugh with all your antics.. playing with the rolls of toilet paper, unraveling them and then using them as your own bathroom.. playing tag with your young friend, grabbing her around the ankles and making her laugh out loud. You are so full of spunk and full of affection, loving attention but on your own terms. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling little Sparrow, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and the whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps even another round of tag!

Last edited by phesina; 12-12-2013 at 05:32 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Spectacular Sparrow!

My, aren't you just an adowable widdle troublemaker, aren't you? (Gives Sparrow an imaginary hug and kiss!) Action shots on the Christmas tree like this one are simply the best! Try not to get into too much mischief now, you hear???
    CatFan

Miss Sparrow kitten! You are a busy girl, filling the day with adventures and fun! Exploring the Christmas tree, unrolling the toilet tissue, and playing tag with your young human! You are precious and adorable! Merry Christmas and happy Cat of the Day to you, cutie Sparrow!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Sparrow,

I really enjoyed reading your story. It makes me want to peek in on you & the kids playing around
    the house. It sounds like such fun. Congratulations pretty girl on being the sweet CAT OF THE DAY.
    I hope you & your non fur siblings enjoy a blessed & happy Christmas.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Happy Cat of the Day to you, darling Sparrow! What a delightful Christmas decoration you make! (Those bright, sparkly balls just can't compare! hehe) Glad your mommy was able to snap that pic before, well, you know... What a beautiful, spunky, fun loving little scamp you are, Sparrow! You sure do have that kitten 'tude, and no doubt you keep your humans on their toes, keeping up with your antics! hehe But oh, how lucky your young human siblings are, having a best furry friend in you! My heart went squish when I read how devoted you are to your girl! But oh, unwinding the TP roll then peeing on it??? Nearly made me pee my pants! Smart kitty, and so tidy too! What a joyful little soul you are, Sparrow, and how lucky your entire family is, having you in their lives! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweet baby girl, and to you and your family, wishes for a very happy Christmas! (I know you'll be doing your part to make sure it's just that!) Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, darling Sparrow!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sparrow what an adorably joyful little imp you are!!!

I smiled when I saw your picture but it widened into a full on grin when I read about you!!! What fun you must bring to a party, eh? Your loving family are so lucky to be able to look forward to many many adventures with you as you grow and explore the world. Please thank them for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweet Sparrow, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~