Thread: Gabriel & Saqqara!

Hybrid View

You two are quite the pair! Wishing you a joyous POTD celebration, rock stars . . . . . .and many more healthy, happy years ahead with your devoted guardian!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Gabriel & Saqqara what a gorgeous pair you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures and watching your video today!!! You are rock stars for sure!!! It must be lots of fun having you and your entire goat family as friends. It looks like you all enjoyed the pumpkins a lot. I hope you are all enjoying lots of fun together today too.

Congratulations, sweet Gabriel & Saqqars, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!!

Dave-TDG-Farms thank you for sharing your special girls with us today!!! I loved seeing them.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys. Very sweet posts. Glad you enjoyed the goaties Currently they have 2 big bales of corn stocks out in the pasture. During the winter months we like to give treats. First the pumpkins, then the corn stock bales and then at Christmas time we pick up a hundred or so unsold Christmas trees and them them enjoy them as well. The pumpkins and the trees actually have natural de worming agents in them. Not enough to be all natural, but helps them get into better condition for the coming kidding season.

Thanks again!

http://trinitydairygoatfarms.webs.com
    http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com