Thread: Wee, precious Issa!

Wee, precious Issa!

Hi Issa in France! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet little one! Well, you certainly don't have to be "pure bred" to be special, but I dare say you sure look all Maine Coon to me! Regardless, you are one adorable, wide eyed, fluffball baby, beautiful from head to toe! What a wonderful subject you make for your talented photographer human, Issa! Each and every one of your photos is heart melting, and beautiful to boot! You're definitely supermodel material! We are so grateful to your human for rescuing from a life on the streets, giving one most deserving kitty a second chance at a happy life. And I think we can all agree you have certainly hit the forever home jackpot! What a beautiful best friend your Mom/Dad has in you, Issa! You're a treasure, her/his Cat of the Day EVERY day! Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweetheart, and every minute of your wonderful new life! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Issa!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest little Issa, what a sweet little baby boy you are! Such a pretty guy, with your fluffy soft-looking fur and your adorable little face with the long ear-tufts and the long, LONG white whiskers and the golden eyes with such a look of love in them. What a great selection of photos! You look gorgeous in each one. We love the one of you holding your little paw up.. well, we love all the photos! You certainly do have the look of a Maine coon, but whether full-blooded or not, you are full-blooded adorable! I wish I could reach all the way to Pau, Gascony, France to pet you and give you some light tickles under the chin, but since I can't, I hope your loving Purrrson will give you some for me .

We are so, SO glad your Purrrson found you in the street and brought you home! That was a life-saving decision for you on his/her part. God bless her/him! Now you both are the closest of friends and love each other dearly. You are such a love bug, "an adorable, cute and huggable kitten." You even give him/her nose kisses on the mouth before falling asleep in her/his arms! What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling little Issa, on being selected today's Pet Talk Cat of the Day! (You are already Cat of the Day every day with your Purrrson, of course.) We hope you and he/she and all your friends and family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a great time for you to find a Furrever Home Issa, right aroound PetMas time where we are like PetMas presents.
    I ChristinoFur Kitten am a new adoptee too so I am meewing to you.

You sure are a great looking Cat of the Future , and a great Handsome Cat we bet as you grow into a Magnificent Big Gentle Giant of a Cat.
    You would be so great to cuddle up with!!!

I am leading the Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our New Cat of the Future and Our Kitten of the Dat Incredible Issa.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Issa, how lucky you are that a nice human found you and showed you that loving was safe! You are just so beautiful! One day you will grow into your ears!

Congratulations on being Cat Of The Day, and I wish you extra loving and treats today!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Hello Issa.

Adorable, precious, handsome, you are all of those things and more. I see from your newest
    pictures are you are indeed growing into your ears and whiskers. You & (your human) are also very lucky
    to have found each other. Congratulations on being the honored CAT OF THE DAY. I wish you a long
    and happy, healthy life sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Issa what a sweetheart you are!!!

I agree, there is for sure some Maine Coon in your family tree. Your loving human is in for a lifetime of fun and love. It would be so fun to watch you grow and explore your world. You certainly brightened mine today. Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. I hope you are having tons of fun today.

Congratulations, sweet Issa, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Issa, what a precious kitten you are! You have a long, fluffy tabby coat -- soooo pretty! And beautiful light brown eyes, and ear tufts - I'm such a sucker for ear tufts! I hope you have had a very happy, fun day Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Issa!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678