Thread: Calico kitty Cassie!

Calico kitty Cassie!

Hello, beautiful calico kitty Cassie! What a gorgeous girl you are with your golden eyes, your cute pink nose, and your wonderful markings! I see your fluffy tail in your picture with brother Zach, too! You used your kitten energy to win your brother over, and sometimes to hide until he was more calm. Now you have busy days of playing, looking out the window, and enjoying some grooming and petting time with your person. You are lovely and Zach is such a handsome fellow! He also has such a cute pink nose and a fluffy tail, and a long grey and white coat. You are a very photogenic pair!

Cassie and Zach, I hope you will have a very fun day today, full of love, fun, play time and petting time with your very caring person! Happy Cat of the Day to you, cutie calico Cassie!

p.s., my kitty's name is Cassie but she has green eyes and a grey coat.
    p.p.s, Cassie and Zach ... is there a fan of A Chorus Line in your family?
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 11-18-2013 at 07:08 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cassie

You cutie! Your story sounds a bit like mine, except my Tortie was there before her big brother, she is much smaller also, and like you, also kicks some large cat butt all around the house!

You are quite beautiful, and I hope you all have a long wonderful like together! Happy COTD, Cassie

Cassie congrats on becoming COTD dear Cassie. You just look my calico Kaveri.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ms.Kaveri19December2012.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	1.73 MB 
ID:	57430   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ms.Kaveri 19.12.2012.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	57431  

W are so glad Cassie that you and Zach were able to come to a detente and we know that being so young that you will have yeras of happy Cat Companionship together, you will make a Cosmic Cat Dynamic Duo.

You are such Good Looking Ctas and we justlove meeting you.
    We wish Our Kittens could come and have a party with you.
    Have a Great Cat Day and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWS are coming from the Found Cat Hotel for Cassie and Zach , Our Co Ctas of the Future and Ctas of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Callie Cassie Cutie!

What a beautiful little calico girl you have, and a gorgeous ragdoll. KUDOS to you for getting two kitties. They are always better in twos, and usually boy/girl combos. Unless they are actual siblings, then it doesn't matter. I always feel bad for the one kitty, home alone while the owner is gone to work all day. These two will become inseparable, that is obvious already. They are priceless! Keep them safe inside or supervised outside so they can stay together for many, many years. Congrats on Cat of the Day and God Bless you all.

Dearest Cassie, what an utterly gorgeous Calico girl you are! You have such luxurious, soft-looking fur, and that sweet face with the orange eyes full of the look of love, and those HUUUUUGE front pawsies (I'm partial to huge pawsies)! I would love to be able to reach to Tampa to pet you and rub that nice white tummy .. since I can't, please, Cassie's Purrrrson, give her some pets and tummy rubs for me .

And how nice that you have your very own brother Zach to play with and cuddle up with. You both have those gigantic majorly-fluffy tails.. clearly you are siblings! And how sweet you both are in the photo of you together. Such good friends you are for each other.. and you both and your Purrrson all are for each other. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Cassie (AND darling Zach), on being selected today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you and your beloved Purrrson and all your friends and family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cassie what a stunning girl you are!!!

Do you allow tummy rubs? I'd love to give your sweet tummy a gentle one. I love the picture of you and your best pal, Zach. It's great you have become such great buds. Please thank your family for sharing you wtih us. I hope you are all enjoying a fun day together.

Congratulations, sweet Cassie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stunning Calico Cassie!

Hi Cassie! Happy Cat of the Day to you! I didn't have to read your proud person's loving tribute to see how beautiful your Calico coloring and markings are, your bushy tail are...stunning! And oh yeah, you're so "stinkin' cute" too! But oh, those pics of you cuddling with your sibling, Zach, are beyond precious. It took a wee bit of time for you and he to work things out (as is the case with all siblings, hehe), but oh, just look at you two now, the best of buds! Your parents are doubly blessed, having you and Zach in their lives, bringing so much happiness and love, smiles and laughs, to their days! As for me? Well, you two beauties have ended my long day with a BIG smile! Hope you and brother Zach are both enjoying a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day bash, being loved and pampered to pieces! You both deserve it! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you beautiful Cassie, and to beautiful bro Zach, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cassie, you are an incredibly beautiful calico girl with beautiful markings and mesmerizing golden eyes! I hope you enjoyed your special day!