Thread: Rudy

Rudy

Rudy!!

Happy Happy DOTD sweetheart! You sure are a happy boy!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Hello, Rudy, gorgeous boy! I would be honored to give you some lovies, help you play with your favorite toy, or just sit and make a lap for you What a beautiful shiny coat you have! I especially like your happy face! Wishing you a very special Dog of the Day celebration -- I am sending you tons of cyber hugs and lovies, sweet Rudy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

HI Rudy, you are a very cute boy and I'm happy a good family adopted you! Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, Rudy!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Rudy the Lab!

Hi Rudy! Happy Labbie Dog of the Day to you, from me and Star the Lab! (She's swooning at the sight of you!) What a hunky, handsome, ultra sleek black Labbie boy you are, Rudy! I've always been mom to yellow Labs, but have to admit you black coated kids shine, shine, shine! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your family's beloved . But thankfully, during that most difficult time, they had you there by their side, helping them to heal, bringing joy to their days! Hard not to smile and laugh with a beautiful, energetic, life loving young Labbie underfoot, and a well mannered one at that! You even love the mailman! Love that shot of you on your front step, anxiously awaiting his arrival, and that treat! No pup loves food more than Lab...a great motivator! You're one extra, EXTRA special boy, Rudy, a pup any family would be proud to call their own! But lucky humans yours, they have you all to themselves! Thanks for brightening my day with your beautiful self, your heart melting pics, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, being spoiled royally with treats, countless belly rubs, everything your heart desires! And here's to many, many more wonderful years for you and your family! Lots of love and hugs, kisses and happy Labbie wiggles to you beautiful Rudy, from me and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Rudy,

It is a real pleasure to meet you sweetheart. Such a handsome fellow and a sweet & mellow boy too.
    It makes me happy to know what a great family you have and how much you are loved & treasured. Congratulations
    on being chosen for special honors as the very deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you sweetie.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Rudy

You are a GREAT dog, not to mention very handsome! Congrats on Dog of the Day. I too had a yellow lab and there is something about them that teaches us we can never be without a dog. You too are that kind of dog.