Thread: Liberty!!!

Liberty!!!

You're a beauty Liberty!!! It sounds like your human takes good care of you and loves you very much! It's interesting to know
    that cows like being on a schedule. I don't know much about cows.

Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Liberty! I am in love with dairy cows, and you sound like a very special one! Have a great day as our beautiful 'Cow of the Day'!!!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Beautiful LIberty!

Hi Liberty! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your lovely young lady Libby, too! I don't know anyone who doesn't smile at the sight of a "moo cow," including me, and so I smiled from ear to ear when I saw your precious face up on my screen today! What a beautiful girl you are, Liberty...such pretty markings (I'm still looking for the "17), with a face that could melt the hardest of hearts! I felt the love Libby has for you jump off the page, with each heart felt word! I can only imagine the joy she felt the day she opened that letter and learned that she had won the "Earn a Calf" 4H contest! Of course she took great pride knowing her words and sentiments were held in such regard, but the true prize was earning YOU, her dream calf come true! And after having just a short time together, in which to prepare, you two placed 2nd at fair! Libby is so very proud of you and herself, and rightfully so! You two make for one terrific team! Libby earned so much more than just praise, a calf, that fateful day she opened that letter, she earned a best friend! How lucky Libby is to have you in her life, Liberty, and equally blessed are you, having such a responsible and devoted guardian in her! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and Libby are both enjoying a very special day of celebration...you both deserve it! (I'm rooting for an extra helping of beet pulp, hehe.) Lots of love to you, beautiful Liberty! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Liberty what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. The pictures of you and Libby made me smile!!! What a great team you make!!! I always love it when Fair time comes around here and the 4H animals are shown. I know you are one special girl!!! Please thank Libby for sharing you with us. I hope you are both enjoying your special day together. Thank you both for brightening up my gloomy day too.

Congratulations, sweet Liberty, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Liberty,

What a beautiful dairy cow. You sound like a very smart girl with early to bed & early to rise schedule.
    Thank you for helping me learn a little bit more about raising a calf for fair competition. Congratulations on being
    chosen as the honored PET OF THE DAY. Hope you get some extra treats to celebrate.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congrats Liberty & Libby!

Congratulations, Liberty, on being POTD!! On the day you were born, my husband and I had just arrived in N.Y.C. for our 1st visit ever and saw the Statue of Liberty! You are a precious doll! Your photos are awesome and, Libby, you are a very special, sweet, compassionate and wonderful human parent to Liberty! My life's dream has been to live on a farm and have a sweet cow just like Liberty as a pet! Sending congratulations to you and Libby! Wishing both of you ALL good things in life! You 2 deserve the best always!

Liberty you have some interesting markings, marking that make you all the prettier. Congrats on PotD. <3
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Hello Liberty! Your lovely face made me smile this evening. It sounds like you are very well loved and your human is lucky to have you! I hope you enjoyed your special day!