Thread: Nibbles !!!

Nibbles !!!

Congrats on being POTD Nibbles!!! Happy Halloween Nibbles and Tilly! You're adorable Nibbles and it sounds like you're a lot of fun!
    You look really cute all dressed up! I hope you both have a fun day today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Nibbles! Fun website!

Congrats, Nibbles! You are a perfect Pet of the Day for Halloween! You are adorable!! We love your web site (and videos) and will visit often! Tilly is adorable, too!! (So is Hammy!!) Have a wonderful day, Nibbles, and congrats to your proud human parent on having YOU as POTD! You certainly are well loved! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Hi, Nibbles! It's the other half of the Duo of Nibbles and Tilly! Yay! Tilly was the Pet of the Day a few weeks ago and now it's Nibbles' turn! OMB (Oh, my bunny-ness)!

Nibbles, you are absolutely adorable and I can definitely tell how much you are loved! I enjoyed the video of you and Tilly having a snack of raisins and a strawberry ... and the photos on your Web page gave me a huge smile! Especially the one of a certain duo sharing a dish of food, and #6 where Tilly is in mid-hop! Sooooo cute! Happy Halloween and Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, once again, to Nibbles and Tilly!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Nibbles!

Hi Nibbles in beautiful Ireland! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a honor, being chosen our very special and most deserving Halloween honoree! I see you've dressed up for the occasion, and oh, don't you look adorable! But I must say, that shot of you cuddling close with your best bunny budTilly, and the pic of you napping so serenely, are beyond heart melting! Can't wait to go check out your links, to see more pics and vids of you and Tilly! I'm so glad you and Tilly were able to work things out! Every bunny needs a best buddy, and it's clear you have found the perfect "mate" in Tilly! What a lucky family is yours, Nibbles, having a best furry friend as sweet and gentle and loving as you! And with the addition of Tilly they have been doubly blessed! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet bunny boy! I hope you and Tilly are enjoying a very happy day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Nibblels, and to adorable Tilly too! (Please have your person give you both a nice slice of yummy carrot for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I thought "Tilly from Ireland" looked familiar! (Thanks cassiesmom!) Talk about bragging rights...Not just one but two Pet of the Day honorees in the family! More love to both you two cutie pies!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nibbles what an adorable bunny you are!!!

You certainly look very fetching in your pumpkin costume. I just love all your pictures. You and Tilly must have so much fun together. Please thank your humans for sharing you both with us. You certaily brightened up my gloomy rainy day. I hope you and Tilly and your family enjoy your special day in beautiful Ireland.

Congratulations, sweet Nibbles, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~