Thread: Charming Charley

Charming Charley

Hello sweetheart. Oh Charley, you look so cute in your chicken suit. Even through you
    don't like to dress up very much, let me say that we humans love you for it. (((Hugs))) Congratulations
    on being the adorable DOG OF THE DAY. I hope you and Roger enjoy your Holloween/ Hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Charley the Reluctant Chicken!

Hi Charley! Happy Halloween Dog of the Day to you! What an adorable little chicken you make, Charley! I hear you're not a big fan of costumes, but we humans, especially the young trick or treaters, sure do appreciate your tolerance! (How did Roger manage to escape being outfitted?) Halloween in your neighborhood sure sounds like a festive, fun filled time for all!, just like when I was a kid! I'm jealous, as it's been years since more than 1 or 2 kids have knocked on my door on Halloween night! So, I hope you and Roger will have some fun for me! But, dressed up or not, I can just imagine the smiles on the kids' faces when they come up the walk and see you and Roger sitting on the stoop, eager to share some yummy treats! What a lucky family is yours, having two such precious furkids in you and Roger, and we give them great thanks for choosing rescue, giving two such deserving doggies the bestest, the happiest of lives! (That shot of you two cuddling says it all!) Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie Charley! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, and a very happy, safe, fun filled Halloween, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Charley, and to darling Roger too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Charley you are the cutest chicken-dog I've ever seen!!!

I bet seeing you will be the best treat of Halloween!! Thank you for the smiles this gloomy day!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us too.

Congratulations, sweet Charley, on being our very special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww, you're adorable Charley!!! You look so cute dressed up! It sounds like a lot of fun at Halloween time at your house!
    Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla