Thread: Hey There Georgy Girl!

Threaded View

Oh dearest George, and I remember that song "Hey There. Georgy Girl!" too. What a beautiful Calico-Tabby (Calitab? Tabbical?) girl you are! You have the prettiest face, with the sweetest look in your lovely yellow-orange eyes with the green borders around the pupils. Such a nice collection of photos of you! I especially love the second one down, with you resting with your chin on your arms, like you're thinking up what to get into next. And then there's one with that cute little bump where a tail might be if you weren't at least a cross of a Manx. I'd love to reach through the screen to Maryland to pet that lovely soft fur of yours, but since I can't I hope one of your Purrrsons will give you some pets for me.

You are not only gorgeous to look at, you have a delightful Purrrsonality too! You make your family and friends smile with your antics. Drinking out of the toilet? Ick! That's one of your most fun things to do.. along with playing fetch at 2AM, helping wash the kids, playing tag especially with the 3-year-old human, and treating female human hair as your giant rat toy. And you are a love bug, too. You greet everyone who comes to the door, you love to help your humans whatever they are doing, and you enjoy a good cuddle when you feel like it. You and your family members all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling George, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and the whole family are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe even another round of tag, maybe even before 2AM!

Last edited by phesina; 10-28-2013 at 04:55 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery