Thread: TOO CUTE Minty!

TOO CUTE Minty!

Hi Minty! (LOVE your name!) Happy Parrotlet Pet of the Day to you! Oh, what an utterly precious, pint sized Parrotlet you are, Minty; so bright in your gorgeous mint colored coat, with a personality just as sparkling and cheerful as your plumage! I can't believe you're a mere 4"! Well, I don't think there's a critter on earth packing more heart and spirit into such a pint sized package! You may be a wee one, but in every way that counts you're as big a bird as they come! I smiled from ear to ear reading of your love for a cool misting in the shower, your penchant for people food (shared at the table, hehe), not to mention your most impressive secretarial and computer skills! But as for your fleecy strip routine...you're not fooling anyone! How sweet a sight is that! Yes, just as your human says, you're a gem of a girl, Minty, and your family so very blessed to have a sweet and gentle, most beautiful best feathered friend in you! Thanks for brightening my cold, gray and gloomy day with your *sunshiny* self and heartwarming pics, sweet little one! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Minty!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Miss Minty, you are precious! I agree with my friend tatsxxx11 -- you are sunshiny, sparkling and cheerful! I disagree on one thing, though ... I don't see a petite parrotlet behind the fleecy strip Nope, don't see her at all. I enjoyed looking at all your pictures, your beautiful green color and happy spirit! And reading about all the sweet things you do that bring joy to your family's hearts! Happy, happy Pet of the Day to you, Minty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

LOL...thanks guys! Minty IS a big bird in a tiny body. She has no idea how little she is, and she acts like an amazon! We love her dearly. Thanks for the sweet comments.

Love to you, precious Minty! Party on!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Minty what an adorable precious little ray of sunshine you are!!!

I just can not stop smiling from seeing your super cute pictures!!! You are just what I needed to see on this gloomy day!!! I bet your family smiles all day long having you for a friend. I can tell you are not a pet but a much loved member of your family. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today!!!

Congratulations, sweet Minty, on being our very special and deserving Pet of the Day!!!

JudiNH thank you so much for sharing your special baby with us today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gorgeous, Smart, Adorable Minty!

Congrats, Minty, on being Pet of the Day! You are a DOLL! We loved reading about your sweet personality - and you are soooo photogenic! So glad you're living with people who love and appreciate you! Have a great day, Cutie-Pie! P.S. LOVED your photo with the look-a-like pear!