Thread: Sydney Colby Groucho McScrappy is a Little Lady.

Sydney Colby Groucho McScrappy is a Little Lady.

That is so good as that is a lick out of the chain of unwanted Kittens in our neighborhood.
    She is getting closer now, and has firm friends with Scrappy Two, The Empress and a special friend in Mickey Fluffy Tail who adores her.
    The others are hot and cold, though Terrance Jeffrey has licks as well for the little Wonder Kitten.
    She is a keeper and a Great Cat of the Future.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Welcome HOME, little girl Sydney Colby Groucho McScrappy! (My Sydney Angel is SOOOO proud!)

That is so great that you will not be adding little kittens to the population.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I have Cinderella Colby the Momma and Little Sydney Colby Groucho McScrappy , and I am glad that they are not adding to the Kitten over population Pat.
    Although Cinderella Colby is no longet all that maternal Malcom , Mickey Fluffy Tail , and My Empress Josephine make up for that.
    Not to mention a ceratin Tuxedo Angel called Sydney who adores his namesake, and an Awesome Orange Angel Christofur who has fallen in love with a ceratin New Found Hotel Cat.
    Could there be Angelic Wedding Bells???
    I think so as love in is in the air at The Found Hotel for All Cats
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS