Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P Sweet Trillian

R.I.P Sweet Trillian

We had very sad morning this morning, our sweet little girl and tuxie Trillian went to the RB in the wee hours of the morning. She was the last of the fur babies that came out with us to Central NY. Now she is up at the bridge with Lady playing tag like they used to.
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire

Aww, rest in peace pretty Trillian! So many years you watched over your humans, and when Axel was born you claimed him! Watch over everyone from your spot at the Rainbow Bridge, and tell Grandpa we miss him!
    I've Been Frosted

LOH, I am so sorry. Trillian, please give our Phred a big head bump for me. I will get to meet you in person, One Fine Day.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Rest in peace, darling Trillian, gone to join Lady and Grandpa at the Bridge to watch over your family and send your love down to them.

Deepest sympathy to you, Lady's Humans. Love is eternal, and they are with you always. May all your wonderful, precious memories help to bring you comfort. God bless you all.

Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh my, I am so sorry for another loss in your family. Farewell Trillian, enjoy the reunion with those who've left before you.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Dearest Trillian - I hope your passing was peaceful...I know you are happy to be reunited at the Bridge with Lady and other beloved pet angels.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

My sincerest condolences to you and your family. Trillian was a treasure and will always be part of your heart. Sleep sweetly dear little one and know you are so missed.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Play hard at the Bridge, Trillian.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I'm so sorry about your precious little girl Trillian.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I am so sorry to read of your loss. These times are oh so hard on us because a piece of our heart goes right along with them to the bridge.

Trillian rest a while and then give your Mom and Dad a sign that you are alright. And then play, play, play and say hello to all of those that we love that have gone before you.

I'm very sorry for your loss of Trillian.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Trillian was such a cutie, rescued from the basement of an abandoned factory as a kitten with her siblings by people who were allergic to cats. They knew what softies Lady's Humans were, and Trillian became part of the family! She was always petite, and a perfect tuxedo kitty. She was quite shy around strangers, I only saw her once because I gave LOH a ride home, and Trill was perched waiting in the windowsill. Otherwise, all I ever was allowed to see were two little black triangles sticking out above a fold in the blanket that appeared even when the bed had been neatly made that morning.

She came out of her shell once they moved to the country, and ruled with a delicate paw and iron will. Rest in peace, kitty niece!
    I've Been Frosted

We are having a special lunch today at the Union Burger for you and all your fur companions Trillian , and we are having a Great Chicken Breast with Pea Meal Bacon , Cheddar Cheese and poutine as well with Buffalo Chicken.
    You are such a Good Cat , and now with your Wings of Silver and Gold you are so resplendent.
    We know that you will start your search for just that place in Paradise where you will meet in love.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My sympathies to Trillian's family. I'm sure she will be missed. Rest in peace sweet little girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Delicate paw?

Lady would beg to differ.

Iron will? Absolutely. Countersurfing to the end.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.