Thread: Magnificent Mr. Murphy!!!

Hybrid View

You're a gorgeous boy Mr. Murphy!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Nugget!

Hi Murphy! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a handsome orange man you are, Murphy! You're a ringer for my boy Tigg'r, right down to those freckles! Pure handsomeness, pure gentleness, pure love! That you are, Murphy, and so much more! What a lover boy! I can just imagine how special those slobbery, warm, open mouth smoochies are! How grateful we are to that dear woman at "Here Today Adopted Tomorrow" for saving you from an unspeakable fate, and to your forever family, for welcoming you into their home and hearts! We're so sorry your beloved predecessor Koko had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge. But thanks to you, your humans and furry sib Nugget are smiling again! You're a treasure, dear Murphy, and so very blessed to have a furkid, a beautiful best friend in you! Thanks for ending my long day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you and Nugget are both enjoying your big day in the spotlight, kicking up your paws, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Murphy, and to Nugget too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy belated COTD Murphy

Oh Murphy, I'm so sorry I missed your big day. It sounds like you are no longer intimidated by Ms. Nugget. I agree with your Mom, no blood is cool. That is a really good shot of your freckles.

Happy belated COTD Murphster!

MUrphy

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Daddy View Post
    Oh Murphy, I'm so sorry I missed your big day. It sounds like you are no longer intimidated by Ms. Nugget. I agree with your Mom, no blood is cool. That is a really good shot of your freckles.

Happy belated COTD Murphster!
    I missed it too; thanks Cat Daddy for letting me know. Murphy update: he has decided to be a lap cat recently! All million pounds of him; hooray for me!

Murphy

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Murphy! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a handsome orange man you are, Murphy! You're a ringer for my boy Tigg'r, right down to those freckles! Pure handsomeness, pure gentleness, pure love! That you are, Murphy, and so much more! What a lover boy! I can just imagine how special those slobbery, warm, open mouth smoochies are! How grateful we are to that dear woman at "Here Today Adopted Tomorrow" for saving you from an unspeakable fate, and to your forever family, for welcoming you into their home and hearts! We're so sorry your beloved predecessor Koko had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge. But thanks to you, your humans and furry sib Nugget are smiling again! You're a treasure, dear Murphy, and so very blessed to have a furkid, a beautiful best friend in you! Thanks for ending my long day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you and Nugget are both enjoying your big day in the spotlight, kicking up your paws, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Murphy, and to Nugget too!
    He is a fun guy, that's for sure, and has now decided that he wants to be a lap cat, so I am in heaven!