Thread: May God Bless Your Cat Smitty!!

May God Bless Your Cat Smitty!!

I am so sorry to hear about your cat Smitty's illness. I have 2 cats and I can understand your pain and concern. I sincerely hope that he gets better. I will say a prayer. He is a very special cat. If I could bring an ANGEL down from Heaven to heal Smitty - I would. God bless you and your family. It is possible - through faith and prayer - that Smitty will get better. Just shower him with love and his life will not have been in vain. CATS are angels in disguise. Yours truly, Kimberly

We too would bring Angels down to help Smitty, it is so sad knowing that the Cat that you love is living on borrowed time.
    In 2010 we had to deal with the fact that Princess, Joseph and Michael were all 20 and had limited time.
    But they had lived a long full life for Smitty to be facing this as a young Cat is so sadder.

But at least come what may Smitty has a Furr Ever Home, and is not a Stray Cat any longer.
    That is something that so many animals never receive.

We are all sending a prayer to you Smitty and The Found Hotel Cats will pray that you and your Family and fellow Cats will have as much time together as possible.
    You are truly a Brave Cat.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS