Thread: A Lynxie to share.

Hybrid View

Dearest Bella, you are darling! BELLISSIMA!!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

Thank you.

Awww. Thank you for all the nice comments. I also have a soft spot for Lynxie's. She only weighs 6lbs. She is small. People think she is still a kitten but she is actually a little over 2. We found her at Petsmart. The rescue group told us she was in a car accident and was pregnant. She lost all her babies. They took her in and spayed her and brought her to Petsmart for adoption. No one had adopted her for almost 3 weeks. Hubby and I went to get kitty supplies when I saw her. I asked the girl that worked there if I could see her and they took me to the back so I can get acquainted with her. We hit it off right away. She was lovey on the spot. I said ok she coming home with us. Hubby said "another one?" lol. I said yep! I couldn't say no to those precious eyes. Would you???

Hello from the Kitty's

She may be so tiny because she was pregnant as such a young cat that her nutrients that normally would have helped her grow more went to her kittens, but it still was not enough. But enjoy your petite little cutie for the eternal kitten she is!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a pretty girl Bella!!! Just look at those eyes!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla