Hi there Oscar Barry Standley! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your adorable brother Sailor, too! Oh what a delightful, dynamic duo you and Sailor make, and for your humans, a double dip of blue perfection to love and cherish! It's heartwarming reading of the very special bond you and Sailor share! Always good to have a furry bud/backup to turn to for cuddles and some fun and frolic when the humans are busy! Great thanks to your wonderful family for opening up their home and hearts to two such deserving felines! You truly one beautiful, delightful, utterly enchanting addition to the family, Oscar, and I hope for you and Sailor many, many more happy, love filled years with your wonderful family! Thanks to your Mom for sharing your precious selves with us, so many heart melting pics! Meeting you and Sailor has truly brightened my dark and rainy day! Hope you two cuties are enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day, chasing bugs and leaves, enjoying a nice walk, lots of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you from me, precious Oscar, and to Sailor too!