Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UH OH...I've figured out how to post pictures....

Hybrid View

UH OH...I've figured out how to post pictures....

First of all, here are Honey and Helen, who you have all heard a lot about.

And here's Lilly, who is just as precious to me...

Logan, keep the photos coming, it's wonderful to see everybodys best friends come alive through the pictures. Is Helen your daughter? She is beautiful, look at those rosy cheeks. Honey and Lily are very precious and I love seeing them.

I have seen Honey and Lily in pictures before and I think they are just beautiful. And Helen is so pretty too! You must be very pretty yourself to have such a gorgeous daughter Keep the pictures coming; beleive it or not, we all love them!

I knew you could do it Logan!! Lily definitely could use a little more "air time!" What beautiful kids all! I've told you already...Helen is a doll! I said the same thing Jackie...Look at those rosy, angelic cheeks! Good job Logan. Picture posting AND mothering! Big hugs to all from Sandra, Cody, Star, Mr. B, Oliver and Squeekers! (The list just keeps growing!)

Logan, All of your babies are gorgeous! Helen IS a doll, rosy cheeks and all. Honey and Lilly are quite the beauties also. You must be such a proud Mommy!

Logan,
    Congratulations on having such a beautiful family!!
    Sue

You know we love to see as many pictures as possible. These two are great. Helen is a beautiful princess if there ever was one, but the best thing about her is she has inherited the "dog loving" gene from her mom. What a wonderful life she has ahead of her. Thanks for sharing these pictures, but do those hardwood floors have the tell-tale signs that *dogs live here*? Mine do.

Rachel,
    My hardwood floors really haven't suffered too badly. They do have to be swept almost daily because of the dust bunnies and hair!! And the kitchen is especially bad where they track in everything from outside! But, I am lucky that inside, they do not run around and scratch the floor. Hurrah for small favors, huh?

And to the rest of you...you are just too sweet with your comments. I love all of your babies too! Aren't pictures fun?

Logan
    Logan

Honey & Lily are beautiful dogs! You just want to reach out and touch them. Helen is very pretty.

What a beautiful family!:-)

Well! How blessed and lucky I am to have a wonderful friend in Logan and to have shared her photos before! My whole family knows and adores her , Helen and the girls! I love them all so much. and it made me proud to see "family" photos! More! More! More! And yes, to those who have not seen Logan, like mother, like daughter, beautiful inside and out!!! xoxoxox K & C-boy.

Great pictures! They're all beautiful!!!!

I agree with everyone's comments. What beautiful girls.....all 3 of them! As I was looking at the picture of Lilly I noticed the rug fringe. Bella would be gnawing on that if she was there!

Logan:
    How wonderful that your beautiful little daughter is growing up in the company of those two devoted friends They will teach her great lessons that will stay with her forever. Carina, my Golden girl, sends hugs and wet kisses to all three of them.