Thread: Dean Barker , Our Giant Love Cat of the Day

Dean Barker , Our Giant Love Cat of the Day

WOW!
    What a Giant Love Cat you are Dean Barker, and you are so lucky to be returned to your fur ever home after you went astray.
    That is one thing that I am worried about when My Cats sneak out , is that they may be held for ransom.

That is so great that you were all reunited in love.
    You sound like a Gentle Cat who traps , but not kill Our Lord's gentler and smaller creatures.

You are such a MagnfiCat and Ragnar Guftason and Moose Angels are starting a Maine Coon how and are MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WING To Our Newest Gentle Giant and New Friend and Cat of The Day Darling Dean Baker.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a beautiful cat you are, I am so glad you are now safe and home. Congrats on being Cat of the Day, well deserved Sweetie.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

WOW! What huge furry and fluffy handsome kitty! Dean Barker, I am so glad you got home safely - and you were worth the ransom! Shame on those people who stole you.

Congratulations on being COTD and I hope you are extra spoiled today!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh my goodness, dearest Dean Barker, what a gorgeous, handsome, great big fluffy boy you are! You are positively regal sitting there. What beautiful grey Maine Coon coloring you have, and that luxurious fur, I wish I could reach over to Sag Harbor and pet you! And those lovely golden eyes, looking out at us and telling us you know just what's what. And we love your long ear tufts and whiskers and those great big feet with the fluffy toes, too!

Not only are you very easy on the eyes, you live a delightful family, with your two kitty siblings, older brother Ringo Star and sister Jasmine, and humans that you sleep with every night. And how nice that you like to hunt but believe in the catch-and-release program, releasing your catches in the house so your humans can return them back outside! What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Please be careful going outside! We don't want you to be catnapped again. We're so glad that you made it back home (after a ransom was paid) the first time. You might not be so lucky should something like that happen again.

Congratulations, darling Dean Barker, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Ringo and Jasmine and your humans are all enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Dean Barker LLC (Little Lover Coon) has been part of our three cat family since being weaned at nine weeks of age. His older brother (Ringo Star) and sister (Jasmine) are also Maine Coons and have educated him well! Dean is a big love, very content with his life and sleeps with his humans every night. He rarely meows and has an almost silent purr which is only audible if you to put your ear on his belly.

Dean Barker is a true high tailer! He loves to keep his tail straight up. Many cats will raise their tail but the top curls over. Dean points his tail straight up a lot. He lives in Sag Harbor, New York, and is the up and coming King of the 'Hood.

He is very curious and often, when you aren't looking, he darts in and gets trapped in closets and the garage. Not to worry though, he uses his very effective cat ESP to make you come and find him.

He is a firm believer in the catch and release program; he catches birds and mice and brings them into the house and releases them. He especially likes to do this with birds in his human's bedroom around 4:17 am. It is the most fun for him to watch the bird fly around the bedroom while his humans catch the bird to return it outside. We will love him unconditionally even after his mischievous games. We are very lucky to have him in our lives!
    Oh, Dean Barker LLC! I would love to reach through my monitor and give you some petting and hugs! You are MEOW-Nificent! What a beautiful silver kitty you are, with your fluffy, flowing coat and your straight, high tail! I love your ear tufts (I'm such a sucker for ear tufts) and your "toehawks"!

I laughed when I read about the 4:17 AM catch-and-release game you play with your people, oh my goodness! And an occasional game of hide-and-seek, with your powerful Dean ESP to help your people find you. A little mischief is good once in awhile

I'm sending zillions of cyber hugs and lovies to you today, and plenty for Jasmine and Ringo too! Happy Cat of the Day to you, wonderful Dean!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Dean Barker,

You are one gorgeous fellow & I can see why you are the light of your family's life.
    I hope you enjoy your special day as the honored CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dean Barker what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I am so happy you are home safe and sound with your loving family!!! How frightening it must be to be catnapped!!! Please consider staying inside so that won't happen again!!! I loved seeing your wonderful picture. You are truely a fluffy and gorgeous boy. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Dean Barker, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stunning Dean Barker!

Happy Cat of the Day, high tailin' Dean Barker, LLC! Be still my heart!!! What a breathtakingly beautiful, stunning, silver coated Maine Coon boy you are! I've been Mom to 3 Maine Coon kitties in my life and know first hand just how special you kids are! But I have to say, you are one of the most beautiful MC's I've ever laid eyes on! Hard to believe I've never been mom to a silver coated kitty, but I do think silver is my favorite coat color. (Don't tell my kids!) My heart skipped a beat when I read that you were catnapped, Dean! Oh my gosh, how frightening for your heartbroken big brother and Mom! But thankfully all ended well, with you returned home, safe and sound, conversant in Spanish! And I have to tell you, Dean, I laughed out loud when I read of your "catch and release" program, though I'm not sure how much I'd appreciate those 4:17 a.m., " late night" deposits!" Aww, what a big hearted boy you are, in addition to being beautiful! You truly are a treasure, Dean Barker, and your family, human and furry, so very lucky having a best friend for life, a loving companion in you!!! I hope you and sibbies Jasmine and Ringo Star are enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being treated to all your hearts desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you beautiful Dean Barker...and to Jasmine and Ringo Star, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

So glad you are safe at home. Congrats on being COTD, handsome Dean Barker.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana