Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sassy

Sassy

Yes, I can see you are spoiled, you have that cute face that every spoiled cat has.
    Sassy, you really are a beauty Have a great day in the spotlight and many years with your furbrothers

I'm very glad that I'm not a jay or a big cat around your place because maybe I wouldn't get enough sleep then

Enjoy your day with your humans and furbrothers, pretty Sassy

Hey Sassy, you'd get along great with my Cookie (who's also a "sassy" girl)!
    You have gorgeous orange eyes!! congrats on cotd!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Hi, Sassy! You sure are a pretty girl, and you live in Tennessee just like we do! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

You're a beauty, Sassy! I love your long fur and your eyes are the exact color of a citrine pendant that I just bought!

Pretty Sassy!

Your story sure made us smile this morning...Sassy is certainly the purrrfect name for you! Glad your family understands your special cattitude!!!! You are a lovely girl! Catgratulations on being a purrrrfect Cat of the Day! We hope you get special treats and lots of snuggles today!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Good Morning Sassy, my what a beautiful girl you are. How lucky for you to be part of a big family of 9 brothers and sisters, however I think you are very special and the hunter of the family.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Sassy, Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Sassy you are a gorgeous shaggy kitty! Those eyes are awesome. Didn't anyone ever tell you that foofy cats don't like to get wet?

Sweet Sassie

What a little sweetheart you are Sassie! And its nice that you and your brothers and sisters get along so well. If people in this world could be like cats we would have more sharing and love and not so much war and greed. All the hugs and kisses to Sassie the Sweet COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a pretty southern girl you are Miss Sassy! Your long luxurious coat is very very pretty. Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day!!!!

Sassy, i just love the pretty pose of yours with your tail beautifully curled around you. You look very pleased with yourself and well you should!

Congratulations, today is YOUR day!

Sassy
    What a beautiful girl you are. I think you are sweet to want to share your birds with your family. Sometimes humans just doing appreciate things like they ought to. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart.

Sassy, the brassy-colored beautiful FluffBall that enlightened my screen this morning!!! You are soooo pretty, and you deserve to be spoiled! You look VERY well taken care of with that gorgeous coat of yours!!! I'm so honored to have met you today!!! Have a great day playing with your family, Sweetie!!!

Gotta love those "sassy" girls, especially one who so incredibly beautiful! I can just catch a glimpse of your stunning eyes in your photo! What a spectacular shade of copper!! What a beauty you are!! And what a scamp! Congratulations to you sweet Sassy girl!! Today we shine the spotlight on you and proclaim you Sassy, Cat of the Day!!! I hope your guardian throws a HUGE celebration in your honor, sweetie!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

hi i had a cat that looked just like sassy he was the color of cinnamon which i named cinnamon but sorry to say one day he went for his walk outside and i have never seen hin again he was so sweet and too friendly i hope that someone has him and nothing bad has happen to him i look for him everyday,it's been along time but i've heard storys how cats come back ,i hope he does lokking at your cat made me sad and happy. love to you sassy annette
    Annette