Thread: Hi Draven

Hi Draven

Draven.......What a handsome big fellow you are. I would love to have one just like you.
    I bet you bring your family a lot of joy. Animals are wonderful. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have mom give you a hug for me.

Linda in SC

You're gorgeous Draven!!! What an interesting mix you are! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Adorable Draven!

Hi Draven! Happy Dog of the Day! Your family truly is lucky, having a "one of a kind" dog in you, sweetheart! Just goes to show you the great rewards of rescue! I had never heard of the Akbash breed before today, and I must say your Akbash x Golden blend is simply beautiful! I don't know how those in the know describe the personality of the Akbash, dedicated and hard working no doubt! But for sure you are every bit the gentle hearted, loving and loyal Golden! And oh, you sure know how to pose for the camera! You truly are a treasure, Draven, one most deserving Dog of the Day, and I hope that you and your forever family will know many, many happy years of shared love and companionship! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart! Hopefully the pizza delivery guy will make an appearance tonight! Lots of love, big hugs and kisses to you, adorable Draven! Thanks for the big smiles, sweet baby boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations Dashing Draven, You are a handsome boy, I hope you get lots of cuddles and treats for winning Dog of the Day. Well done sweetheart.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.