Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Random canine thoughts

Angle bakes ad excellent durse buppy.

The only problem is when you have to ge tup to do something and she's determined that she's going to keep you warm. Ever try moving a 60 lb. heat rock?
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Well, Angel's Human fits right into a Pet Talk family.

Last night, while we were sitting in the livingroom watching TV, Angel was firmly nested in the 4 blankets she had piled and wrapped herself in.

Angel's Human went to grab a blanket from the edge of the nest, and LOH and I jokingly scolded her about taking the pup's nest.

She went off to her room and grabbed another blanket, leaving Angel's nest intact. LOL
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post

Last night, while we were sitting in the livingroom watching TV, Angel was firmly nested in the 4 blankets she had piled and wrapped herself in.

Angel's Human went to grab a blanket from the edge of the nest, and LOH and I jokingly scolded her about taking the pup's nest.

She went off to her room and grabbed another blanket, leaving Angel's nest intact. LOL
    Hee hee - she's well trained!
    I've Been Frosted

Angel, your human grabbed another blanket instead of one from your nest!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

At least I don't give the pup JELLY BEANS or FROOT LOOPS RIGHT OUT OF THE BOWL. (ahem, Lady's Human, Lady's Other Human...)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel's Human View Post
    At least I don't give the pup JELLY BEANS or FROOT LOOPS RIGHT OUT OF THE BOWL. (ahem, Lady's Human, Lady's Other Human...)
    Hee hee - Angel is a right spoiled pup -- as it should be! Will she at least be a good lap/foot warmer on cold evenings? And mornings? I remember our Saint Bernard, Freckles being happiest when the whole family was around the table at once on winter mornings, and we all had our feet tucked under or against her for warmth!
    I've Been Frosted

Angel puppy, I hope you and all your humans will have a very Merry Christmas!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Can someone 'splain to me why they won't let me bring sticks in the house, but Dad just came in the house with a REALLY big pine stick and stood it up in my livingroom?

-One very confuzzled fuzzbutt

Can someone 'splain to me why they won't let me bring sticks in the house, but Dad just came in the house with a REALLY big pine stick and stood it up in my livingroom?

-One very confuzzled fuzzbutt
    Angel pup, does the pine stick have sharp green things on it? (try not to step on them) If it does, that's good- pretty soon there will be a pile of gifts beneath it and I bet there will be something for you maybe a treat or new toy

P.S., how is your nest of blankets?

My nest isz quite warm, but the hoomans keep picking it up off of the floor and folding all of the pieces (I use one piece for each paw!)

So, Angel pup, how is it going with all those people at the house?
    I've Been Frosted

Someone is now decidedly miffed.

2 days of multiple people in the house, with all of them suckers to pay attention to a puppy.

Now we're back to just our regular humans and the cat.

Someone is now decidedly miffed.

2 days of multiple people in the house, with all of them suckers to pay attention to a puppy.

Now we're back to just our regular humans and the cat.
    Awww, I am surprised she didn't try to sneak out with someone for a r-i-d-e! I'd think she'd be too tuckered out to be miffed!
    I've Been Frosted

While we're sitting here relaxing in a moment of calm, this is yet another difference between Angel and Lady.

We've never been completely certain as to how Angel would handle a crowd of people in her house. Now we know.

If there were 12 people in the house with Lady, the old girl would have been glued to me or hiding, trying to stay out of the way.
    Angel, on the other hand, was in her glory.

12 people? Then we have 12 people to spoil a pup instead of the usual 4!WOohoo!!!

While we're sitting here relaxing in a moment of calm, this is yet another difference between Angel and Lady.

We've never been completely certain as to how Angel would handle a crowd of people in her house. Now we know.

If there were 12 people in the house with Lady, the old girl would have been glued to me or hiding, trying to stay out of the way.
    Angel, on the other hand, was in her glory.

12 people? Then we have 12 people to spoil a pup instead of the usual 4!WOohoo!!!
    Aww, that's fun! Social butterfly!
    I've Been Frosted