Thread: Need your Prayers for Emily

Hybrid View

1800PetMeds will compound most meds and they are at a very reasonable price. I do NOT have any spare money at all, but I could afford Mac's meds in compounded form if I had to. I get Mac's Methamizole from PetMeds at about 1/5 the price my vet charges me for them.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    1800PetMeds will compound most meds and they are at a very reasonable price. I do NOT have any spare money at all, but I could afford Mac's meds in compounded form if I had to. I get Mac's Methamizole from PetMeds at about 1/5 the price my vet charges me for them.
    Thank you

At .49 tablet, it is 2.50 per month more expensive than my personal pharmacist. My vet charged 36 a month. I get it as 12.50 per month

And the compound is $7 more than my vet.

If I were to get the larger bottles, it would be cheaper over time. hmmmm

However, "This product cannot be shipped into NC or SC." What? I'd send it to my brother but he lives in NC. Wow!

But thanks for the thought.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Anne, do you have a PayPal account? There's several of us that don't have a lot of money, but would like to help you out with Emily. You could just take the money to your vet.

What do you think?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Anne, do you have a PayPal account? There's several of us that don't have a lot of money, but would like to help you out with Emily. You could just take the money to your vet.

What do you think?

I do and was thinking of using it like a credit card and just for vet care. Let me find it.

and thank you

Anne
    Anne

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    I do and was thinking of using it like a credit card and just for vet care. Let me find it.

and thank you

Anne
    My PayPal is reactivated, and I have no clue what to do.

Okay, I think I figured it out. You need mu email address? It's not the one associated with Pet Talk. I'll send it to Catty.
    Anne

What do you think?
    I never answered your question. I was like "Wow"

And it's a great idea!

YY'all are the best!
    Anne

As long as the email address is associated with your PayPal account, you're fine. I got your PM and will send the address to people that posted here. New people to PT - please do not feel obligated AT ALL. We do this sort of thing on Pet Talk every so often.

As long as the email address is associated with your PayPal account, you're fine. I got your PM and will send the address to people that posted here. New people to PT - please do not feel obligated AT ALL. We do this sort of thing on Pet Talk every so often.
    Yes, and thanks to anyone that sends. Please don't feel obligated. I appreciate you guys more and more.

Love
    Anne

Done! Wish it could be more. Love to you and Emily.