Thread: Dearest Dasher

Hybrid View

We love you, Dasher~

Oh Valerie, dear friend for so many years, I'm hearbroken, in tears, reading this. Your beautiful, precious baby...I'm so sorry, so very sorry. Such a beautiful boy, and how blessed he was to have you as his mom. It's the hardest thing imaginable, making that selfless decision. There are no words, except that you and your precious Labbie boy are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry, Val. *tears*

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I'm so sorry Val. I remember when you adopted Dasher. What a great life he had with you. You gave him a second chance.
    He will be with you forever in your heart. (((hugs)))
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I'm so very sorry...

I'm so, so sorry Val. (((hugs))) RIP, Dasher.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I am so sorry.

There is no doubt that Dasher lucked out when your two paths crossed. You made him one very happy dog, and I know he made you a very happy human in return.

((((((HUGS))))))

Rest easy, Dasher.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Val, for this dog, you made a difference. Remember that! Dasher, for this humom, you made a difference! With the wisdom of dogs, I think you already know this, Dasher.

I am sorry for your loss, Val. Thank you for loving him, to the end.

Oh Val my heart breaks for you . Sending massive hugs from across the big pond xxxx.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Yesterday made three months since w had to part. It's getting closer to Christmas. I miss you
    Attached Images Attached Images  

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Oh, what a beautiful photo, Val; brings tears to my eyes. Dasher was such a precious boy, just as Duke was, and I know how much you miss them both, especially with the holidays approaching. But Diamond Rose is there for you now, and I'm sure Duke and Dasher are comforted knowing their mommy has opened up her heart to another deserving pup, that she's able to smile again. (((hugs)))

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and dear Dasher.

Words can't express the pain and sadness but they are all we have to try to do so. This is a difficult time and my heart aches with yours. I have made that trip to the vet twice. Remember the good times with Dasher and know that his spirit will always be with you. He lived a good life in your loving home.

My heart aches for you. I'm so sorry for your loss. You did the right thing in letting him go. Hugs and comfort sent from TX to you during this most difficult time Goodbye handsome Dasher, rest well sweet boy.