Thread: Favourite songs, bands, music!!!!

Hybrid View

I am a self confessed Mumford & Sons addict . Have seen them twice live in Melbourne with my bestie. Both times were beyond amazing. I check their tour dates daily hoping that more will be added, no such luck yet.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I listen to a bunch of different bands. Mostly rock and metal, but there are some electronic-y stuff in there, and occasionally I'll sit back and listen to some classical music. I don't really have any preferences for classical, as it's not music I'm interested in, but I'll sit back and listen to on occasion. A sample of bands and such that I've starred on my Spotify are:
    Nachtmahr
    Centhron
    Twisted Sister
    Van Halen
    Dog Fashion Disco
    Deathstars
    The Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack
    Parts of the Labyrinth soundtrack
    The Rolling Stones
    Noisuf-X
    Murderdolls
    Marilyn Manson
    Wednesday 13
    Garbage
    Psyclon Nine
    and many many many more. lol

The mean kitty song.

Well, these days, I don't listen to music as much as a used to when I was younger. Actually, I'm only listening to music when I'm driving - or housecleaning!

The songs of Alex Band (singer of The Calling) have been my favourite music over the last three years, and I'm enjoying Amy McDonald's last album a lot! I also like the Scottish band Runrig. In the 80s and early 90s, I was a huge fan of Depeche Mode and Simple Minds.

I am a child of the 80's and love the music from then. I also things like Evanescence & Lacuna Coil. Really love musicals on a whole my favorite being Rocky Horror Picture Show. Also love rock like Bon Jovi, Nickelback, Kiss etc but I am a metal chick at heart....through and through. My all time favorite is SLAYER!!! Adore them to the point of having a pretty large tribute tattoo on my back between my shoulder blades and also recently met Kerry King (guitar god hehehehe) and had his autograph my back on the right side near the tribute tatt which I then had tattooed. I am on to get to Tom Araya (bass & lead vocals) to autograph the left side near the tribute tatt and have that inked as well. Fingers crossed I can cross his path on the next European Tour when they are here in Italy.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Quote Originally Posted by kittycats_delight View Post
    I am a child of the 80's and love the music from then. I also things like Evanescence & Lacuna Coil. Really love musicals on a whole my favorite being Rocky Horror Picture Show. Also love rock like Bon Jovi, Nickelback, Kiss etc but I am a metal chick at heart....through and through. My all time favorite is SLAYER!!! Adore them to the point of having a pretty large tribute tattoo on my back between my shoulder blades and also recently met Kerry King (guitar god hehehehe) and had his autograph my back on the right side near the tribute tatt which I then had tattooed. I am on to get to Tom Araya (bass & lead vocals) to autograph the left side near the tribute tatt and have that inked as well. Fingers crossed I can cross his path on the next European Tour when they are here in Italy.
    Kerry King breeds some killer carpet pythons. I've seen some that people bought from him, and they are GORGEOUS.

Quote Originally Posted by BoaLover11 View Post
    Kerry King breeds some killer carpet pythons. I've seen some that people bought from him, and they are GORGEOUS.

I know. Kerry is very good at what he does and has bred some real beauties. My brother knows Kerry actually. He first met him at a reptile show in Houston. Brother is quite a snake 'expert'. He spent more than an hour talking with Kerry about the snakes he had brought and snake husbandry in general. My brother said he had a few with him that were exceptional. He was so excited about some of the morphs and colubrids. My brother is such a reptile nerd. LMAO Kerry breeds dogs too, akitas actually. My brother adores akitas and when Kerry told him that my brother nearly peed his pants. LOL We had an akita a few years back and my brother fell in love with the breed as did I. Kerry is THE MAN. Guitar god, snake god, akita god and he tells it like he sees it. There are no back doors with him...either you love him or hate him...I adore him. I think he is hot as hell too. Never thought that until I met him in person though. hehehehe

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica