Thread: Taffy!!!

Taffy!!!

Oh my Taffy, you're a beauty!!! I love GSDs! Just look at your pretty eyes! It sounds like you're quit smart.
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day on your special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Taffy you are beautiful! I love the pic of you by the pool smiling. Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Extraordinary Taffy!

Hi Taffy! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a gorgeous GSD girl you are, Taffy! Definitely not ordinary, absolutely EXTRA-ordinary! I cant' tell you how much I enjoyed reading your parents' very touching, heartfelt tribute to their beautiful girl! The love your family has for you jumps off of the page, and warms my heart! And seeing as how GSD's have for centuries been lauded for their keen intelligence, it's no surprise to hear your Mom/Dad refer to you as "almost human!" As for the "heart" part? Well, that's all Taffy! You've only been with your family a mere 2 years, Taffy, but already you and they have created a lifetime's worth of happy memories, with many more yet to be made! How lucky your people are, Taffy, having a beautiful best friend, a loving companion and furry soul mate in you, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their days!
    Taffy has brought so much joy to our hearts and her presence makes our family complete!
    You truly are one EXTRA special girl, and so very worthy of your Dog of the Day honors! Thanks so much to your family for sharing your beautiful self, your moving story and so many precious pics (love the pool shot, hehe) with us today, giving us the chance to pay tribute to just how special you are, and all that your mean to them! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, swimming in your pool, taking a nice walk, playing with big brother Hunter, cuddling with your humans, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Taffy, and to Hunter too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Taffy you are a beauty and have a loving heart to match! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi