Thread: Yuki Our Tuxedo Cat of the Future

Hybrid View

Yuki what a beauty you are!!!

I love your gorgeous big eyes!!! You look like one happy and healthy girl now. What a treasure you are!!! I'm so glad you got out of that pet store and with your loving family. Please thank them for sharing you with us today. I hope you are all having a fun day together today.

Congratulations, sweet Yuki, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Yuki!

Hi Yuki! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a breathtaking Tuxi girl you are, Yuki! Your sparkling, amber colored eyes are mesmerizing , and your sleek black and white Tuxie coat so shiny and bright! Thank goodness your human rescued you from that nasty pet shop in time! Blessedly you came through your very serious illness with flying colors, and are now the very picture of perfect health and contentment! What a caring and loving forever home you landed in Yuki, with nothing but happy, carefree, love filled years to look forward to! Yes, you ARE wonderful, AND adorable, and SO very deserving of being crowned Cat of the Day! How lucky your person is, having a beautiful best friend, a furkid, in you! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day, sweetheart, retrieving and stalking to your heart's content, endlessly snuggling and cuddling with your devoted human, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Yuki!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

This is Yuki, she is a common cat and is now one year old. I bought her in a pet store where the other cats were in poor condition, I saw her sleeping in the corner, curled, and I thought "I have to get her out of there" so I bought her. When she came home, she was sick, it was a disease like parvo that attacks puppies. After much care she gradually improved. Today she is a healthy cat, and very happy. She doesn't stop playing. She loves to retrieve sticks back when I throw them, she loves stalking things, too.

From the day she came home, she has always slept with me, she loves to jump on the bed and purr! She is always following me around, too! She's adorable, and is just a wonderful cat!
    Hello, beautiful Yuki! I like your white coat and your black head, ears and chin! And your big green-golden eyes looking out at me What a lovely girl! I am very glad you are healthy and happy! I hope you have a fun day of playing, stalking things, following your person and being loved! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Yuki!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678